DJ or Andy in Chicago?

prof
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Andy has been around for more than a decade, and I've gone to him several times over that time period. His styles have changed depending on the time period. He had a long stretch of therapeutic only techniques, then there were some times when he would incorporate more sensual aspects to it. I'm not sure what his approach is right now. His therapeutic massage though is pretty good. Firm but relaxing.

• 2 years later...
On 7/27/2018 at 5:40 AM, Franco said:

Andy has been around for more than a decade, and I've gone to him several times over that time period. His styles have changed depending on the time period. He had a long stretch of therapeutic only techniques, then there were some times when he would incorporate more sensual aspects to it. I'm not sure what his approach is right now. His therapeutic massage though is pretty good. Firm but relaxing.

Is Andy, "Coach Andy"? There was a hot Coach Andy who used to do massages.

Not sure if anyone needs this info right now, but let me chime in anyway--Andy would probably be down for a lot of sensual/erotic elements if you ask. I know he posts OF snippets with clients on Twitter every now and then.

5 hours ago, Danny said:

Not sure if anyone needs this info right now, but let me chime in anyway--Andy would probably be down for a lot of sensual/erotic elements if you ask. I know he posts OF snippets with clients on Twitter every now and then.

Hi...do you have Andy's OF?

This is his more adult Twitter.  Also has a linked tree link and a link to his more tame Twitter.

Assuming this is fine to share, since he shares/advertises his massage services on them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dilfydrew

1 hour ago, Nakedchi said:

My feedback from him on a Twitter exchange was that he drew a very strict line between his massage sessions and his OF product. He seemed offended by my even implying the former led to the latter. 

I’ve looked at his adult Twitter and yea the persnickety quality came through.

I think Andy's a little manic. I've had a massage from him before and it was the most sterile massage I've ever had. Yet when I gave him a massage before that, he wanted a HE, and tried to get me off with a bad HJ. Nice foreskin on average equip. Small chance you'd get to see it firsthand.