411 on Tim in NYC

AndyDandy
This topic is 2140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tim definitely has his fans here on the forum. I have seen him a few times and have no regrets. There just came a point where he was too busy and we could never find a time that worked for both of us, so I moved on (I am also quite busy, so it is on me as well, I just do not have a lot of flexibility in my calendar). In my case, he did a pretty good job with a full body massage, front and back - well worth a visit. He is not a talker, but is fine with conversing if you want. He is in good shape, clearly takes care of himself. You can will be happy in the end. Nice guy overall.

Tim definitely has his fans here on the forum. I have seen him a few times and have no regrets. There just came a point where he was too busy and we could never find a time that worked for both of us, so I moved on (I am also quite busy, so it is on me as well, I just do not have a lot of flexibility in my calendar). In my case, he did a pretty good job with a full body massage, front and back - well worth a visit. He is not a talker, but is fine with conversing if you want. He is in good shape, clearly takes care of himself. You can will be happy in the end. Nice guy overall.

Thanks Frank!

There just came a point where he was too busy and we could never find a time that worked for both of us, so I moved on

Yeh agree, I’ve yet to connect with him because of scheduling. What ticks me off is that he’s always showing as “Available Now” on MF.

they all seem to be available now and then " I am booked until tmw..." it is annoying.

To your point, I have been successful on occasion when in the mood for a last minute spontaneous message. I've even reserved one of my favorites one time. Sometimes, I've been told "sorry I forgot to take the available sign off and I'm busy now". It happens, I can understand that but when a masseur seems to always have the "available" sign on, I wonder about his message abilities and his business practices.