411 on Rick Vega in Atlanta?

FunGeo
This topic is 2140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest InthePines

Interested as well. No evidence that he's a scam, but believe he may be. Guys that look like him usually don't just pop up, but rather ascend through the ranks and there's no information about him anywhere. Also, no one with a body like that would only post one photo.

His ad is based in Chicago now, with travel to Chattanooga and Portland. I contacted him (mostly out of curiosity, ha) - a couple red flags. First I asked if he was still in Chicago. He replied, “yes, I’m here in Chattanooga.” When I said I’d look for him when he was back in Chi, he said he had just gotten back to the hotel in Chicago.

Then he asked for an iTunes card for advance payment. When I said I wasn’t comfortable with that, he lowered the advance payment amount and insisted it was to “hold my spot”. Guess [uSER=14572]@InthePines[/uSER] hunch about a scam was right!