Any experience with Lucas or Ricardo from Miami?

BostonTom
This topic is 1770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is hot, gets naked for the massage, and his English is good enough. Unfortunately, the positives end here.

He is pretty clueless about the massage. Whereas some non-masseurs try to compensate for their lack of knowledge & skills by emphasizing sensuality, that's so not the case here. You spend the entire time face down (he might as well not massage you naked) while he "works" on your back and legs, carefully avoiding your glutes. Then you turn around and he immediately tries to go into a very mechanical HE, no, thanks! He clearly doesn't like interaction or being touched, and that he texted during the appointment didn't help either. And forget about music, this straight dude prefers to keep an eye on a stupid movie on TV, I guess he needs a distraction from you and his work that he really isn't into.

Sorry to say this, but one more confirmation of the "too good to be true" principle. Whereas you may look at his rentmasseur ad and wonder about the relatively low price (and no, there are no upcharges or extras offered), the truth is that it's a waste of time and money at any rate :-(

Edited by Capitano

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up booking with Santi/Ricardo and had the same experience at capitano. He was oddly effectionate via text and then immediately stripped in person. He is as hot as in his pics and he is certainly aware; kept looking at himself in the mirrors after.

Massage was eh. It’s not on a table but his unmade hotel bed. He started off on top which was nice. The massage felt fine but I always feel short changed when I drop the $ and it’s not great. He allowed for MT there was an ok HE. He texted during. Then at the end I asked to shower and he was frustrated bc he only had that towel. Making me thinks he doesn’t change ‘linens.’

Long story short, he is insanely attractive and body feels great against yours. For me it was worth it and don’t regret it but wouldn’t go back. Rather see someone a little less good looking with more skills, who can at least appear more into it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would place a huge bet that nothing has changed as long as his posted rates are under $160 or even more.

Use your big heads, guys. Someone this hot checking all 3 boxes on rentmasseur and quoting only $140, come on!

Not to mention clear modeling aspirations. Granted, some of these guys aren't that smart but they are not idiots, if it seems too good to be true...