Bubble Butt Reccomendations in NYC?

miamitonyc
This topic is 1821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard the condition referred to as "insulin gut". I've heard it called 'roid gut.

That condition is not because of insulin use. That hyper-extended gut is caused by HGH (human growth hormone).

The name came from a YouTuber who comments about the bodybuilding world. The term came before the cause was clarified. Yes it HGH that causes it, but I immediately go to the term I first heard.

That is so gross! Some of my past former favorite bodybuilders out in the competitive world have largely morphed into that type of body!

Thankfully, that is not Russ's appearance by any means. It though I'd beter make that point carefully clear. LOL!

Yes, Russ maybe too big for my taste, he hasn’t reached these extremes by any means!

That's a hearty rec, indeed... Does he have any face pics you've found?

"TIGHT" in terms of as you tasted & ate or tight as when you did something else?

He won't send face pictures, but he will Skype or FaceTime to show his face (which happens to be gorgeous).

He is tight all over in in every perfect way....don't want to stray into review territory.

• 8 months later...