NYC DANCERS

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like you had a great time! I've never thought of Javier as a smaller fitness model type lol. IA about Jojo, not really my type.

You're very welcome!

Agreed, Javier is not small! He has a beautifully sculpted physique, both to look at and to touch. He's certainly big enough! But there are some huge guys there, so relatively speaking I would put him in the physique model category, rather than in the bodybuilder category. And as much as I used to pretty much favor big bodybuilder (still like them!), I think I'm leaning more toward the Javier aesthetic. They tend to be better in bed too! LOL

Agreed, Javier is not small! He has a beautifully sculpted physique, both to look at and to touch. He's certainly big enough! But there are some huge guys there, so relatively speaking I would put him in the physique model category, rather than in the bodybuilder category. And as much as I used to pretty much favor big bodybuilder (still like them!), I think I'm leaning more toward the Javier aesthetic. They tend to be better in bed too! LOL

He has one hot body and he is very well endowed:)

I was chatting with one of the Spunk management guys and he is worried that big brother may be watching this board and we could go down the same road as the spa thread. Hero spa was raided after all.

Its better not to be explicit on public forums.. i will be absolutely devastated if NY were to lose these places.. Gaiety closing was bad enough. Enjoying dancers is a clean, good, safe and fun event and let us preserve these spots.

On the original topic, based on my lap dance experiences:

A Rating for Anthony (NJ), Christian (LV), Romeo (FL), Roman (Ukraine), Jimmy NJ, Albert (Spain),Javier, Sergio, Elvis, Felipe - all these guys are very friendly and fun

B Rating for Jonathan, Marcus, Akilla, Ethan, Valentino, Dylan

C for Logan (Miami), Frank, Brad

D for Rudy, Jake LA, Bo Montreal

Z - for one jackass from Texas who asked for money upfront for a lap dance. He is not seen anymore.

I was chatting with one of the Spunk management guys and he is worried that big brother may be watching this board and we could go down the same road as the spa thread. Hero spa was raided after all.

Its better not to be explicit on public forums.. i will be absolutely devastated if NY were to lose these places.. Gaiety closing was bad enough. Enjoying dancers is a clean, good, safe and fun event and let us preserve these spots.

On the original topic, based on my lap dance experiences:

A Rating for Anthony (NJ), Christian (LV), Romeo (FL), Roman (Ukraine), Jimmy NJ, Albert (Spain),Javier, Sergio, Elvis, Felipe - all these guys are very friendly and fun

B Rating for Jonathan, Marcus, Akilla, Ethan, Valentino, Dylan

C for Logan (Miami), Frank, Brad

D for Rudy, Jake LA, Bo Montreal

Z - for one jackass from Texas who asked for money upfront for a lap dance. He is not seen anymore.

Good point diehard.

Let's watch the comments (guilty here).

Think I need to disagree about your D for Rudy...he would be much lower on my list....walks around without talking and points to you and then indicates to go to the back.

What makes a good dancer to me is a personal. Come over talk and then ask to go to the back.

Also think it should be mandatory that they tell you each time a dance is up

Pieces is Spunk too lol, but it a smaller venue than The Monster so not as many guys but I enjoy it better. Lap dance are it is not as private as The Monster but it's much better than FT.

Thinking about checking out Pieces tonight. Not sure, but I might. Their flyer says that it begins at 10 p.m. But what time do the dancers REALLY start to arrive? Also, anyone expecting to go tonight? (We can compare notes on the boys!)

Thinking about checking out Pieces tonight. Not sure, but I might. Their flyer says that it begins at 10 p.m. But what time do the dancers REALLY start to arrive? Also, anyone expecting to go tonight? (We can compare notes on the boys!)

Did you go to pieces last night?

I wimped out. LOL I probably needed a little motivation, given that I had just been to Spunk/Monster on Thursday night. So if someone from this forum had chimed in to say that they were going, I would more likely have ventured out. Will def check it out in the next few weeks.

I wimped out. LOL I probably needed a little motivation, given that I had just been to Spunk/Monster on Thursday night. So if someone from this forum had chimed in to say that they were going, I would more likely have ventured out. Will def check it out in the next few weeks.

Gotcha. Never been to pieces so I'm curious how it is

I went!! lol but it wasn't as good as other weeks. I really wanted to try Bo, but I trust in your reviews. Johnny V and Sky Knoxx made a special appearance at around 2am. I guess they were coming back from the LI event.