Adonis “7 day” swing and a miss.

biggerbilly
This topic is 2139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I decided to finally stop by Adonis tonight. I finally had a night available to do. Knowing from the email that it’s 7 nights a week and it’ll be at the Fairytale Lounge, I headed straight over from work. Seeing as the don’t always send out a newsletter, I figured there may not be any headliners tonight. Well, it turns out there weren’t any dancers, or I don’t have time to see any, because it’s Tranny night. My luck in a nutshell!:(

Because it’s not promoted by Adonis. It’s a different party set up by Luis Gomez/Spunk.

So now I need to sign up to another newsletter? I get what you’re saying, it’s actually two companies/people running the events. The part that confused me was the header:

TONIGHT: Adonis Lounge & Spunk

@ Fairytail Lounge [9pm-4am]

500 W. 48thSt @ 10thAv

7 Days: Fri-Sat 9p-4a • Sun-Thu 10p-2a

Cover Charge $10 • Lap Dances $20

With the exception of the Wednesday at Atlas Social Club, I thought all other events were at the lounge.

Biggerbilly,

You didnt miss much @fairytail, its a small rat infested hole, I think even the rats moved out only the flies are left.

The ride from fairytail to monster is only 10 minutes by taxi, you should have invested your time at monster.

I cant understand how adonis or luis gomez have there name on that venue.

Biggerbilly,

You didnt miss much @fairytail, its a small rat infested hole, I think even the rats moved out only the flies are left.

The ride from fairytail to monster is only 10 minutes by taxi, you should have invested your time at monster.

I probably would have if I knew in advance it was over there. I never been to the “rat hole” but it’s in short enough working distance from work. So is Atlas, but it’s not easy with work the next day to do a Wednesday event. And I don’t live in the city. I have to also contend with the LIRR schedule.

Biggerbilly,

I don’t think they do have their names. They just rent out the space or some other arrangement for the night.

I probably would have if I knew in advance it was over there. I never been to the “rat hole” but it’s in short enough working distance from work. So is Atlas, but it’s not easy with work the next day to do a Wednesday event. And I don’t live in the city. I have to also contend with the LIRR schedule.

I’d definitely encourage you to try both a Wednesday and Thursday night sometime, if you can swing it. They are both really fun and the guys only overlap about 50% so they have different vibes.

I don’t think they do have their names. They just rent out the space or some other arrangement for the night.

I’d definitely encourage you to try both a Wednesday and Thursday night sometime, if you can swing it. They are both really fun and the guys only overlap about 50% so they have different vibes.

Where is it tonight?

Finally attending it, I remember someone mentioning it being small, but wow. Nice selection of guys though. I had fun even though a dancer told me things don’t get into gear until around 12. Hopefully, I can get over to Monster and Atlas some night. Or even, Buffdaddy’s, the one in my actual backyard, lol.

I did go to Atlas on Wednesday. One dancer with the hottest body but NO personality at all. Just stands there, no smile. I did take him to the back for a dance and it will be the last. Again he just stands in front of you and does nothing. Of course I thought I had one dance he said two. Never again. Goes by two names. Junior Venezuela or Logan Miami. Anyone else see him?

I did go to Atlas on Wednesday. One dancer with the hottest body but NO personality at all. Just stands there, no smile. I did take him to the back for a dance and it will be the last. Again he just stands in front of you and does nothing. Of course I thought I had one dance he said two. Never again. Goes by two names. Junior Venezuela or Logan Miami. Anyone else see him?

Oh and tonight he is at Pieces with the name Leon

• 3 weeks later...

LongIslandGuy, I'd go to the Buff Daddy show on Long Island, much cheaper, the boys are way more "eager" and there is actual privacy if you want it and they do shows and you don't have to worry about overzealous bouncers and "the nanny state" watching over you at every moment. The guys are not as hot as the guys the Spunk and Adonis bring out but they are still pretty darned hot compared to most and their willingness to go the extra mile makes it wayyyy worth it.

Re: FairyTail and their Trans night. They do Trans events till 11pm or so on Tue and all night on Thu, rest of the time the dancers start around 10pm but most come in around 11-midnight til 2 or 3 during the week and 4 on the weekends. earlier than that is happy hour which is pretty slow though they have an amazing drink special of 3 dollar well drinks and wine til 10pm. Though I wouldn't really be having wine in that place but to each their own. lol

LongIslandGuy, I'd go to the Buff Daddy show on Long Island, much cheaper, the boys are way more "eager" and there is actual privacy if you want it and they do shows and you don't have to worry about overzealous bouncers and "the nanny state" watching over you at every moment. The guys are not as hot as the guys the Spunk and Adonis bring out but they are still pretty darned hot compared to most and their willingness to go the extra mile makes it wayyyy worth it.

Re: FairyTail and their Trans night. They do Trans events till 11pm or so on Tue and all night on Thu, rest of the time the dancers start around 10pm but most come in around 11-midnight til 2 or 3 during the week and 4 on the weekends. earlier than that is happy hour which is pretty slow though they have an amazing drink special of 3 dollar well drinks and wine til 10pm. Though I wouldn't really be having wine in that place but to each their own. lol

Thanks for the information. Very helpful

How is BD much cheaper?? BD is a nice guy but he can be unreliable lol. He emailed a preview for Sundays show last Wednesday and then send another email on Sunday saying he is going on vacay. Meanwhile I bought a LIRR ticket for nothing lol.

How is BD much cheaper?? BD is a nice guy but he can be unreliable lol. He emailed a preview for Sundays show last Wednesday and then send another email on Sunday saying he is going on vacay. Meanwhile I bought a LIRR ticket for nothing lol.

Buffdaddy sent out an email this morning explaining that cancelling was out of his control and due to the venue having to renew it's license. He's at the mercy of the landlord and as far as not having advertised dancers he works very hard to put together a lineup but guys flake out on him especially at the last minute.

Yes can sometimes be unreliable but I was saying this to LongIslandGuy as he's already out there. He said it was "in his backyard" so the effort put forward is not that great for a big payoff in terms of enjoyment, wheras if you are traveling from NYC then that's a different story. Also it's cheaper as the venue is large and has private rooms for 20 bucks wheras Adonis charges 100 bucks for 15 mins and that's not even including what you arrange with the dancer so the math there is pretty easy.

lol yeah, I read it. Nobody is criticizing him for going on vacation (like the email said). He wouldn’t have the need to write another email if he had explained it back on Sunday. I know he works hard and he’s a very nice guy, but that was just miscommunication.

I'm just a 20-25 minute drive so well worth it for me when health allows.

Sadly, I’m also that close. But, I work the second shift and I work in the city. It’s actually easier to stay in the city after work. I wish somehow there could be a Friday or Saturday show on Long Island. Hopefully, the current situation will lead to finding a new host that can accommodate that.