Perfect touch seattle

Chris4481
This topic is 1537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Seattle is a wasteland. And it appears as though none of the masseurs on MF respond at all.

Lmao!!!! Maybe all of the massage therapists in Seattle don't want to provide for you... hardly surprising given your energy, covert hostility, and predisposed ideas. Also comedy gold that you describe Seattle as a "wasteland", when that's descriptive of a disastrous event and not what is more accurately: dudes not wanting to provide for you...lmao. you have a beautiful mind for sure. I hope your next massage is an enjoyable one, and you're able to post a nice review about it. But the fact that nobody in Seattle wants to even return your call is hardly surprising... Lollll ... and if I have it my way, it would be the same in LA... don't provide for @fratphysicals and if you do, and he reviews your massage on this forum later, us masseurs need to talk and figure out how to not provide for him ever again. Not worth it for any amount of money - he is covertly hostile and toxic. Until then, I'm not going to worry about it at all! I'm still laughing my ass off actually...

Edited by Jameslamassage

• 2 weeks later...

My go-to guy for the best massage experience. I am a massage snob and even though he isn’t classically trained, I get a lot of therapeutic benefits from his massage. And the sensual is off the hook for me. He is also a great guy with not a single mean bone in his body. I have an appointment with him while he’s in LA through Monday.

Guest mikedallas409
My go-to guy for the best massage experience. I am a massage snob and even though he isn’t classically trained, I get a lot of therapeutic benefits from his massage. And the sensual is off the hook for me. He is also a great guy with not a single mean bone in his body. I have an appointment with him while he’s in LA through Monday.

I was so disappointed I missed him when I was in Seattle visiting a few ago. He was out of town.

• 1 year later...