bye bye Snotty!

glutes
This topic is 5485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

>So McClellan is pulling the plug, about time! Now who do we

>get, Tony Snow of Fox, or wonderful Dan Senor?? Maybe Jeffy

>'Lube' Gannon??

He needs CJ from "The West Wing"

Guest ReturnOfS

>So McClellan is pulling the plug, about time! Now who do we

>get, Tony Snow of Fox, or wonderful Dan Senor?? Maybe Jeffy

>'Lube' Gannon??

Its about time he left. I got tired of listening, reading about, and seeing that liar.

Now if we can just get rid of the main liar, I'll be happy.

• 1 year later...

Snotty Speaks!

From his upcoming book "What Happened": (Wonder if addresses Jeffy-Lube Gannon!)

President Bush, Karl Rove, and other top administration officials were "involved" in misleading the White House press corps about the outing of ex-CIA agent Valerie Plame, a forthcoming book from former Press Secretary Scott McClellan alleges.

Entitled What Happened, the new tell-all features McClellan's account of his days as the White House's top spokesman -- including a behind-the-scenes look at the Bush administration's handling of the Plame affair, according to a tantalizing excerpt from the book released on its publisher's website.

"The most powerful leader in the world had called upon me to speak on his behalf and help restore credibility he lost amid the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq," writes McClellan. "So I stood at the White house briefing room podium in front of the glare of the klieg lights for the better part of two weeks and publicly exonerated two of the senior-most aides in the White House: Karl Rove and Scooter Libby."

But his press performances weren't based on the facts, McClellan continues.

"There was one problem. It was not true," he writes. "I had unknowingly passed along false information. And five of the highest ranking officials in the administration were involved in my doing so: Rove, Libby, the vice President, the President's chief of staff, and the president himself."

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Former_WH_Press_Sec._Bush_Rove_1120.html

Archived