Poor Dick

Guest zipperzone
This topic is 6075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

Just read in the NY Times that the Cheney's combined income for the last reporting year was 8.82 million! A large portion of this is reportedly being donated to charity - if you can beleive that. Poor Dick!

Guest zipperzone

>Wanna bet the "charity" is some ultra-conservative think tank

>that employs Cheney relatives? Or something somehow connected

>to Halliburton? x(

My, my, you are jaded aren't you! You should have a little more faith in those of faith. All those Cafeteria Christians are a little hard to take, right?

I suppose you're right. In fact, jaded doesn't come close to describing what I am when it comes to the Bush administration! But it sure wouldn't be the first time rich Republiscum filth gave to each others "charities" to accrue mutual tax deductions for next year's tax returns. It's not exactly a plan that requires a Ph.D. to figure out. It's an old trick here in Brazil, too. Until recently, though, U.S. politics seemed to aspire to something higher than the wholesale corruption that has been common in countries like Brazil. That's changed. The Republicans could give lessonson corruption, instead. In fact, they do, under the guise of their party's so-called democracy institute.

So just pass the Emetrol and grin and bear it. This is what it has come to. . .

Archived