Jump to content

got shame?


glutes
This topic is 6543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recommended Posts

Just $35 million in aid for the victims of the greatest natural disaster in a century! That's probably less than enough to keep President Bush's Iraq fiasco going for an hour an a half an!

Talk about "values." GW Bush 'rode his bike and cleared brush from the ranch' yesterday. Make sure he'll make a statement today!

What will this twisted administration do next to make us ashamed of being U.S. citizens?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, this type of crap, really makes me want to vomit! The United States, once again, is to BLAME for what now, acts of nature? And yet ANOTHER opportunity to bash the US in the name of Bush? Yep, Bush is a fucking idiot! This latest crappola is proof positive of that, right?

 

Now, all those "enemies" of ours in the UN should shame us and demand that we tax? the American citizens to provide what "billions?" of dollars of aid to this disaster? Excuse me, but FUCK OFF, as I don't think we need any of those pansy assed countries like Norway to DEMAND anything from the United States, as none of them are supporting us in anyway whatsoever! Nothing novel there, huh?

 

DEMAND us to tax the already overtaxed American public to provide aid to countries that hate us, never support us and are hotbeds of Muslim jihad activities against the American people? I'm sure all the bleeding heart charity drives, will once again, provide the majority of dollars for rebuilding from the American public, without the tax demands that Norway and others are calling for in the UN.

 

Number one, India had ample opportunity to install early warning devices against tsunamis, but chose to spend their money on nuclear weapons for future use against Pakistan. Number two, Indonesia is one of the most anti-American countries on Earth, and one of the biggest hotbeds of AlQaeda support in the world. Have you forgotten the Islamic jihad mentality of this place, the very one that CONDONED the brutal bombings that killed 100's of Australian citizens? IMO, TOO DAMN BAD that the tsunami didn't bury that shithole at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean!

 

The only sad thing about this entire incident, is that Bush let these shit assed countries "shame" him into committing more of the American tax dollars into rebuilding the very countries that would GLADLY celebrate the death of America and Americans!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>Please, this type of crap, really makes me want to vomit!

>The United States, once again, is to BLAME for what now, acts

>of nature? And yet ANOTHER opportunity to bash the US in the

>name of Bush? Yep, Bush is a fucking idiot! This latest

>crappola is proof positive of that, right?

 

No, the USA is not to blame for the natural disaster that happened recently. However, it is an embarrasement to all Americans that the richest country in the world is only sending $30Mil. to assist in the worst natural disaster ever. I am tired of people like you who continue to defend Bushes actions as correct.

>

>Now, all those "enemies" of ours in the UN should shame us and

>demand that we tax? the American citizens to provide what

>"billions?" of dollars of aid to this disaster? Excuse me,

>but FUCK OFF, as I don't think we need any of those pansy

>assed countries like Norway to DEMAND anything from the

>United States, as none of them are supporting us in anyway

>whatsoever! Nothing novel there, huh?

 

This nation should be ashamed at the token offerring of this administration. No one suggested a billion dollars is the magic number, but clearly human lives are at stake here. ONLY AN ASSHOLE WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WHETHER OUR TAXES WILL GO UP TO SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES. WIth over 300,000,000 Americans in this country, we could all afford to contribute a dollar of our takes to provide urgently needed, life saving aid.

>

>DEMAND us to tax the already overtaxed American public to

>provide aid to countries that hate us, never support us and

>are hotbeds of Muslim jihad activities against the American

>people? I'm sure all the bleeding heart charity drives, will

>once again, provide the majority of dollars for rebuilding

>from the American public, without the tax demands that Norway

>and others are calling for in the UN.

 

WOW, you cant afford a buck? Man your cheap and cold hearted. Potentially thousands of people will die in the days to come because of the lack of basic needs such as fresh water, food, proper burrials, shelters and vaccinations. OH NO!!!! You can't afford a buck to save several lives.

>

>Number one, India had ample opportunity to install early

>warning devices against tsunamis, but chose to spend their

>money on nuclear weapons for future use against Pakistan.

 

Whether, they had the technology or not, human lives are at stake. Political correctness of the governement should not determine if those poor people should die.

 

 

>Number two, Indonesia is one of the most anti-American

>countries on Earth, and one of the biggest hotbeds of AlQaeda

>support in the world. Have you forgotten the Islamic jihad

>mentality of this place, the very one that CONDONED the brutal

>bombings that killed 100's of Australian citizens? IMO, TOO

>DAMN BAD that the tsunami didn't bury that shithole at the

>bottom of the Pacific Ocean!

 

How hypocritical. You claim to be a patriot, yet you seek to deny the people of other countries and indeed fellow Americans of their right to free speech, free expression and free thought. The very things that make this country great.

 

So all of those people in all five countries hate Americans and are Extremist-militants? Talk about a biggotted statement.

 

>

>The only sad thing about this entire incident, is that Bush

>let these shit assed countries "shame" him into committing

>more of the American tax dollars into rebuilding the very

>countries that would GLADLY celebrate the death of America and

>Americans!

 

The only sad thing is that you actually value human life so little. Kind of Hitleresque.

>

>

>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hawkster:

Number one, India had ample opportunity to install early warning devices against tsunamis, but chose to spend their money on nuclear weapons for future use against Pakistan. Number two, Indonesia is one of the most anti-American countries on Earth, and one of the biggest hotbeds of AlQaeda support in the world. Have you forgotten the Islamic jihad mentality of this place, the very one that CONDONED the brutal bombings that killed 100's of Australian citizens? IMO, TOO DAMN BAD that the tsunami didn't bury that shithole at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean!

 

The only sad thing about this entire incident, is that Bush let these shit assed countries "shame" him into committing more of the American tax dollars into rebuilding the very countries that would GLADLY celebrate the death of America and Americans!

 

 

Glutester:

You make me want to puke Hawkster. Celebrating a disaster, of epic proportions. Only you, and maybe your side-kick Dougie.

The tsumani didn't bury them, so they can bury us now. How thougthful.

Maybe if we started caring for them, they'd care for us??

Only tithe Hawkster, to the Church of BN...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>No, the USA is not to blame for the natural disaster that

>happened recently.

 

Really? Isn't that what Norway and the rest of the nations comprising the United Nations are stating, or did I MISS something?

 

>However, it is an embarrasement to all

>Americans that the richest country in the world is only

>sending $30Mil. to assist in the worst natural disaster ever.

>I am tired of people like you who continue to defend Bushes

>actions as correct.

 

The ONLY thing I'm embarassed about, is that the current administration, aka Bush, LET the world shame the U.S. into giving as much as they are giving, as those anti-American, murdering Islamic jihadic fuckers would and do propigate violence, hatred and murder against Americans! Where the hell have you been the last 10 years? Under a rock? My opinion has NOTHING to do with Bush, per se, BUT I certainly think his original offer of financial aid, was more than I would have pledged!

 

>This nation should be ashamed at the token offerring of this

>administration. No one suggested a billion dollars is the

>magic number, but clearly human lives are at stake here. ONLY

>AN ASSHOLE WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WHETHER OUR TAXES WILL GO UP

>TO SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES. WIth over 300,000,000 Americans in

>this country, we could all afford to contribute a dollar of

>our takes to provide urgently needed, life saving aid.

 

Only an ASSHOLE, HUH? I DON'T want one CENT of my current taxes, and DEFINITELY do not want to be taxed even further, to go towards rebuilding/refurbishing/restoring anti-American, Islamic jihadic, murdering nations such as Indonesia! As I said, too damn bad they didn't get permanent residency on the Pacific Ocean bottom!

The only thing to be ashamed of, is the IDIOCY of people to MOAN, GROAN and DONATE to our enemies. I would be PROUD if President Bush had held firm to his original commitment, which imho, was $15 million more than warranted.

 

>WOW, you cant afford a buck? Man your cheap and cold hearted.

>Potentially thousands of people will die in the days to come

>because of the lack of basic needs such as fresh water, food,

>proper burrials, shelters and vaccinations. OH NO!!!! You

>can't afford a buck to save several lives.

 

I give to HOME based charities every day and every year! How often do you contribute to the homeless? Do you spit at them and curse them when they approach you on the street, asking for a buck? I BET YOU DO! and I bet you tell them to go get a "job", don't you?

 

>Whether, they had the technology or not, human lives are at

>stake. Political correctness of the governement should not

>determine if those poor people should die.

 

WTF is your point here? India, has BILLIONS of dollars and NOW it is AMERICA'S responsibility? I won't even venture into how many Indians have taken tax paying Americans jobs away both here and thru outsourcing! Let India, spend some of those billions on deciding on those poor people dying or not! Don't hold your breath though, as even India doesn't care if those nasty assed poor fuckers die!

>

>How hypocritical. You claim to be a patriot, yet you seek to

>deny the people of other countries and indeed fellow Americans

>of their right to free speech, free expression and free

>thought. The very things that make this country great.

 

Wow, what the hell hole did you crawl out of? How in the hell did anything I post advocate denial of free speech or free expression or free thought? I would venture that your vitriol is more an expression of denial of those freedoms for myself, than anything I posted!

 

>So all of those people in all five countries hate Americans

>and are Extremist-militants? Talk about a biggotted

>statement.

 

History and facts of reality speak for themselves, don't they? Nothing I stated was biggoted, except in your mind.

 

>The only sad thing is that you actually value human life so

>little. Kind of Hitleresque.

 

I don't value life so little, whether that life is plant life, animal life or human life! Just like Doug69 has stated so OFTEN, if one isn't a bleeding heart, anti-Bush, anti-Republican, liberal with his head up his ass, looking and judging the world thru his own shit clouded eyes, then he must be a Hitleresque Nazi, advocating extermination camps towards gays!!!!!!! PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A million thanks to VAHawk for proving, once and for all, with his own words, how thoroughly bigoted and xenophobic he truly is! The frosting on the cake is how he proudly cites Doug69 as his message center mentor.

When you see the world through the eyes of VaHawk and George W. Bush, it's always us and them. Many of the dead in this disaster are children, but because they're children in Muslim countries, Hawk won't be shedding a tear or giving a buck to alleviate the suffering of children who may survive.

 

Another big laugh when you realize he just chided another poster in another thread for being happy about the passing of the Rev. Homophobe Reggie White. Once again, the pot calls the kettle black.

 

I love it when bigots are so stupid that they hoist themselves on their own petards, as Hawk has clearly done here.

 

Again, my thanks. You've made my day, and you never fail to show us who you really are. After all, as you so often remind us, it is your right to do so.}(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest zipperzone

>Just $35 million in aid for the victims of the greatest

>natural disaster in a century!

 

I also was feeling shame when the Canadian government announced that the would contribute 4 million - a rather paultry sum in my opinion.

 

It was then pointed out to me that based on our population of 30 million, vs the US population of 300 million, that we were actually paying more per capita than the US.

 

Evidently I wasn't the only Canadian who was outraged by our stingy donation. The hue & cry from Canadians from every walk of life caused our government today to throw in an additional 36 million, bringing our total to 40.

 

So the comparison becomes even more shameful. Do the math!

 

And if the UN official had not spoken publically that some of the richest countries were "stingy" I'd bet Bush wouldn't have raised the 15 to 35.

 

However, I must admit that it is far more important for the idiot to raise his 40 million so as he can have himself a nice big party come January 20th.

 

And as for some of our other opinionated members - well I just want to vomit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"And as for some of our other opinionated members - well I just want to vomit."

 

Make damn sure that the vomit misses your pants cuffs and lands on your shoe tops! :)

 

Nobody, ever notes how different the relief efforts are between western Europe/Canada/rest of the world and the United States, do they?

 

Outside the U.S., all relief efforts are confined to what the nation, itself, as a government entitiy, donates as a nation. For the most part, that is ALL that the nation donates. In the United States, as usual, what the nation donates as a governmental entity is a mere fraction of what the American citizens donate privately thru all kinds of fund raisers, huh????? But once again, FUCK THE UGLY AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that the national, government donation from the U.S. is at least 10 times the national government donation from any other individual nation!!!!!!!!

 

In other words, 70% at the absolute minimum, of needed funds to rebuild and refurbish the nations devastated by this disaster will come from the American government and individual American citizens! But ONCE AGAIN, all we will get in return, is hatred and bullshit from those with their hands out to take our money! :(

 

I can't control how much of my tax dollars will go to that effort, but I KNOW that not ONE cent of personal money will go towards the effort!!!!!!! :-(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also am no fan of Bush but sometimes you guys need to give it a rest. The front page of the English Language paper delivered to my room today had a Headline "Bush rallies 'core group' of aid relief countries" and was coordinating efforts on a multi-national level with Australia, Japan, and India. When mentioning the USA aid they many times quote Colin Powell that this is only an initial amount and is expected to increase as more is learned as to what is needed. Much has been made of 6 USA C-130's flying in relief and that Bush has sent an Aircraft Carrier and medical ship from a base in Japan with much needed Helicopters, plus US Marines are also being sent. Today the TV showed a man asking "America" to send help to bury the dead. The Marines and Helicopters are needed as much as dollars right now. Many roads are wiped out and relief by ground is not possible.

 

Criticism here I have seen was of France, who initially offered only 120 thousand dollars (but has now increased that to over 20 million dollars) and much criticism of China. China has offered to only send some doctors and as of this morning they had not yet left China.

 

When I have been asked where I am from and I say America I am always greeted with a big smile and offered a handshake, much better greeting than in Europe.

 

There should be no shame in sometimes praising America, believe it or not many others do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

KY, the New York Times sees it a bit differently.

 

New York Times

 

Are We Stingy? Yes

 

 

 

President Bush finally roused himself yesterday from his vacation in Crawford, Tex., to telephone his sympathy to the leaders of India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Indonesia, and to speak publicly about the devastation of Sunday's tsunamis in Asia. He also hurried to put as much distance as possible between himself and America's initial measly aid offer of $15 million, and he took issue with an earlier statement by the United Nations' emergency relief coordinator, Jan Egeland, who had called the overall aid efforts by rich Western nations "stingy." "The person who made that statement was very misguided and ill informed," the president said.

 

We beg to differ. Mr. Egeland was right on target. We hope Secretary of State Colin Powell was privately embarrassed when, two days into a catastrophic disaster that hit 12 of the world's poorer countries and will cost billions of dollars to ameliorate, he held a press conference to say that America, the world's richest nation, would contribute $15 million. That's less than half of what Republicans plan to spend on the Bush inaugural festivities.

 

The American aid figure for the current disaster is now $35 million, and we applaud Mr. Bush's turnaround. But $35 million remains a miserly drop in the bucket, and is in keeping with the pitiful amount of the United States budget that we allocate for nonmilitary foreign aid. According to a poll, most Americans believe the United States spends 24 percent of its budget on aid to poor countries; it actually spends well under a quarter of 1 percent.

 

Bush administration officials help create that perception gap. Fuming at the charge of stinginess, Mr. Powell pointed to disaster relief and said the United States "has given more aid in the last four years than any other nation or combination of nations in the world." But for development aid, America gave $16.2 billion in 2003; the European Union gave $37.1 billion. In 2002, those numbers were $13.2 billion for America, and $29.9 billion for Europe.

 

Making things worse, we often pledge more money than we actually deliver. Victims of the earthquake in Bam, Iran, a year ago are still living in tents because aid, including ours, has not materialized in the amounts pledged. And back in 2002, Mr. Bush announced his Millennium Challenge account to give African countries development assistance of up to $5 billion a year, but the account has yet to disperse a single dollar.

 

Mr. Bush said yesterday that the $35 million we've now pledged "is only the beginning" of the United States' recovery effort. Let's hope that is true, and that this time, our actions will match our promises.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

 

Look at all these repulsive people demanding that the U.S. Government take OTHER PEOPLE's money away from them and donate it to charitable causes so that they can feel good about themseleves and scream out to others: "I AM A GOOD PERSON!!! BECAUSE I WANT MY GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY AWAY FROM THEM AND GIVE IT TO FLOOD VICTIMS."

 

Each one of you has the ability to contribute YOUR OWN FUCKING MONEY if you are so moved by this disaster. There is a link right on the front page of this very prostitution site telling you how to do that.

 

So how much have each of you given? How many escort appointments or nice meals or Prada outfits have you sacrificed for these victims that you keep screaming to everyone that you care so much about? Tell us. HOW MUCH? What you have sacrificed?

 

SouthBchBttm claims he owns 2 apartments in two differnet cities. HOW CAN THAT BE JUSTIFIED with all of these flood victims?

 

How about all of you pigs who fly around to Thailand and Brazil just to buy young cock? How much have you given? How many trips have you cancelled so that you can keep that money and send it to Sri Lanka?

 

I think we know the answer. You would much rather come here and scream to the world how good and caring you are - and lecture everyone else about how they aren't doing enough. That's much easier, makes you feel so good about yourselves, let's other people watch you parade yourselves around as kind and charitable people.

 

People who are genuinely charitable have no need to come to a public place and scream at others for being insufficiently charitable. The only people who do that are people who don't actually give a fuck for anyone but themselves, and are only interested in making themsleves look good.

 

You're using and exploiting the dead bodies of children floating around in water as props in your political arguments and to make yourselves look good.

 

Truly disgusting - but equally unsurprising.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest zipperzone

>Make damn sure that the vomit misses your pants cuffs and

>lands on your shoe tops! :)

 

Now there's a witty and intellectual statement if ever I heard one!

 

>Nobody, ever notes how different the relief efforts are

>between western Europe/Canada/rest of the world and the United

>States, do they?

 

Well actually they do - read the NY Times today

 

>Outside the U.S., all relief efforts are confined to what the

>nation, itself, as a government entitiy, donates as a nation.

>For the most part, that is ALL that the nation donates.

 

You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

 

>In the United States, as usual, what the nation donates as a

>governmental entity is a mere fraction of what the American

>citizens donate privately thru all kinds of fund raisers,

>huh?????

 

Well the fact that you have 10 times the population might be a reason why individual contributions are higher than other countries but to say it is higher than what your government forks over just underlines the inadequacy of government contributions.

 

And....... you have made it very clear that not 1 cent of the individual contributions will come from you - you Christian you!

 

But once again, FUCK THE UGLY AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!

 

It's YOU that are calling them ugly - no one else has been so obtuse.

 

>Not to mention that the national, government donation from the

>U.S. is at least 10 times the national government donation

>from any other individual nation!!!!!!!!

 

Wrong again - get a calculator and take basic math 101

 

>I can't control how much of my tax dollars will go to that

>effort, but I KNOW that not ONE cent of personal money will go

>towards the effort!!!!!!! :-(

 

Remember folks - you heard it here first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

 

Dougie, you've missed the point.

BushCo should have been the LEADER, not the LAGGARD, in response to this disaster. Instead he had to be shamed into a response, but then again those people affected are poor minorities, who might not particularly like us, and have no OIL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

 

Ugh! Lady Catherine de Bourgh (aka Dougie) is back, bigoted, misinformed and scolding as ever. I'm willing to bet that virtually all M4Mers who've traveled to the countries affected by the quake and tsunami are contributing, either through organizations or directly aiding people they know in those countries whose lives have been devastated.

 

And your gift was to whom, and for how much, cupcake? x(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!

 

Never met any of them in person, but here's my fantasy rogue's gallery:

 

VaHawk:

 

http://www.markreubengallery.com/prohibition/prohibition_images/0864c.jpg

 

Dougie (the reincarnation of Lady Catherine de Bourgh):

 

http://ppprs1.phy.tu-dresden.de/krone/timeline/Bilder/kad_t001_16.jpg

 

FFF:

 

http://www.crackerpacks.com/5/Dragon_Lady_brick-5.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: I AM A DOUG PERSON!!!!!!

 

> The $15 million + $20 million = $35 million -- almost as

>much as one new fighter jet. I'm sure the world is in shock

>and awe at our generosity.

 

Yeah - how horrible that the U.S. Government is spending its citizen's money on defense of its citizens rather than on charity. That's really wrong.

 

HEY GLUTES _ why don't you take a break from lecturing everyone on how THEY should give and give more and tell us how much you have given - what have you sacrificed for the victims?

 

Anyone who runs around screaming that others aren't sacrificing enough or giving enough should be compelled to say how much they've sacrificed and given for the victims.

 

Otherwise, it's just shrill, self-serving, absolutely disgusting posturing - which is what it is.

 

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GIVEN, GLUTES - you kind-hearted, liberal caring soul?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

 

>Look at all these repulsive people demanding that the U.S.

>Government take OTHER PEOPLE's money away from them and donate

>it to charitable causes so that they can feel good about

>themseleves and scream out to others: "I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!

>BECAUSE I WANT MY GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY AWAY

>FROM THEM AND GIVE IT TO FLOOD VICTIMS."

 

Doug, you are incomparable when it comes to right-wing lunacy. What about the U.S. government taking away "other people's money" to finance an ill-begotten adventure in imperialism aka the Iraq War? How dare those government fuckers take my money to pay for a war I don't support or believe in! Of course, in your typical hypocritical fashion, you'll say that money is for our "defense" I say bull-fucking-shit it is.......the world is definitely less safe as a result of this fucked up Bush war debacle.

>

>Each one of you has the ability to contribute YOUR OWN FUCKING

>MONEY if you are so moved by this disaster. There is a link

>right on the front page of this very prostitution site telling

>you how to do that.

 

And how the hell would you know that "we" haven't contributed "our own fucking money"? I know you suffer from delusions of grandeur, but I wasn't aware (up until now) that you also think you're omniscient. What's next? Claims of omnipotence?" For your own good, you really ought to look into having yourself committed to a mental institution.

On your present course, you're likely to step out in front of a bus, completely convinced that you will survive and the bus will perish.

>

>So how much have each of you given? How many escort

>appointments or nice meals or Prada outfits have you

>sacrificed for these victims that you keep screaming to

>everyone that you care so much about? Tell us. HOW MUCH?

>What you have sacrificed?

 

Now he's speaking with the collective "tell us". The truth is out. Doug is from the Borg Collective. They want to assimilate us, resistance is futile, yada yada yada. Way too much sci-fi TV for Doug.

>

>SouthBchBttm claims he owns 2 apartments in two differnet

>cities. HOW CAN THAT BE JUSTIFIED with all of these flood

>victims?

>

>How about all of you pigs who fly around to Thailand and

>Brazil just to buy young cock? How much have you given? How

>many trips have you cancelled so that you can keep that money

>and send it to Sri Lanka?

>

>I think we know the answer.

 

There you go again. The many voices of Doug in his head, all speaking at once and saying nothing.

 

Your "how much have you given" question is utterly disingenous. You're just blowing smoke out your ass as usual. You've started with the assumption that those complaining have given nothing. Not that it's any of your business, but I contribute to disaster relief efforts all the time, mainly through the church I attend, but also in connection with my employment. And I'll be contributing to this disaster response as well. Now climb down off your high horse and seek out that mental hospital.

>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest zipperzone

RE: I AM A DOUG PERSON!!!!!!

 

>Anyone who runs around screaming that others aren't

>sacrificing enough or giving enough should be compelled to say

>how much they've sacrificed and given for the victims.

 

No one has said that an individual is not giving enough. All comments about the level of donations have been directed at countries. Don't try and make this about something other than what it is!

 

>HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GIVEN, GLUTES - you kind-hearted, liberal

>caring soul?

 

Frankly, Dougger - I can't see how this is any of your business.

 

But if you're so inquisitive as to ask how much someone else is giving, why don't you impress us all and tell us how much you have given.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RE: I AM A DOUG PERSON!!!!!!

 

Actually Dougie, I've given substantially. And to that end, it has eclipsed what I've spent on escorts this year.

I have a feeling you can't match that, unless you are inclined to tithe to a certain 'Church', like your asshole buddy Hawkster...

 

PS Dougie: Instead of opening your mouth, why don't you open your heart & checkbook?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In order to post in the Political Issues forum, all members are required to acknowledge that their post is in compliance with our Community Guidelines.  In addition, you acknowledge that it meets the following requirements: 

  • No personal attacks: Attack the issue not the person
  • No hijacking: Stay on the subject of the thread 

  • No bullying, hate speech or offensive terms/expressions

In addition, if the moderators feel someone is reporting content simply because if it’s political stance (such as but not limited to reporting it as off topic but not other off topic replies by those that agree with your stance), the reporting person may receive a warning as well.

Content that does not comply with the above requirements will be removed.  Multiple violations may result in a loss of access to this forum.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...