Hmmmmm,,Shrub Jr. had some "help"with the election?

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From the article:

"...a good deal of fairly contained comment from Representative John Conyers of Michigan, who now leads a small but growing group of Democratic congressmen who’ve written the General Accountability Office demanding an investigation of what we should gently call the Electronic Voting Angst."

John Conyers.

That tells you all you need to know.

Dismissively yours,

FFF

>From the article:

>

>"...a good deal of fairly contained comment from

>Representative John Conyers of Michigan, who now leads a small

>but growing group of Democratic congressmen who’ve written the

>General Accountability Office demanding an investigation of

>what we should gently call the Electronic Voting Angst."

>

>John Conyers.

>

>That tells you all you need to know.

>

>Dismissively yours,

>

>FFF

Rep. John Conyers is one of the most respected men on the hill. Questioning his credibillity is really silly.

While being somewhat sympathetic to the cause, I have to say that this article is so poorly written as to be discrediting to anything he (or she) as to say. Is this person supposed to be an accredited journalist?

I simply couldn't make heads nor tails of what they were trying to say, much less develop an informed opinion of any possible voting fraud. If that's the best the whining Left can do, well, I am losing interest, and rapidly.

With a cold eye,

Trixie

>Rep. John Conyers is one of the most respected men on the

>hill.

And Donnie has an 10" cock.

But let's be serious for a moment. John Conyers is a buffoon and an embarassment to the Democrat Party and anyone who says otherwise is either in denial or doesn't know what they're talking about.

I suspect you belong to the latter group.

Absolutely yours,

FFF

>>Rep. John Conyers is one of the most respected men on the

>>hill.

>

>And Donnie has an 10" cock.

>

>But let's be serious for a moment. John Conyers is a buffoon

>and an embarassment to the Democrat Party and anyone who says

>otherwise is either in denial or doesn't know what they're

>talking about.

>

>I suspect you belong to the latter group.

>

>Absolutely yours,

>

>FFF

Well, I do know what I am talking about when it comes to Rep. Conyers. He has an excellent record in Congress and has been a true leader. He works well with both sides of the isle and has represented his district excellently.

I would be very interested in hearing what he has done so wrong in your opinion???

Cameron Kerry, that would be Teresa's husband's brother, the one that's the attorney, stated today that Bush had won a majority and that the stories on the internet were pure fiction. But ain't it shur fun ta dream. Good God, you people are starting to act just like the people that you claim vote for Bush. Hmmmmmm.

Later.

Guest skrubber

>I have to say that this article is so poorly written as to be >discrediting to anything he (or she) as to say. Is this person >supposed to be an accredited journalist?

That is Olberman's style

>I've never thought that Bush won through fraud but I do think

>it is imperative that we fix the voting system so there's

>never any question in anyone's mind

So there's never ANY question in ANYONE'S mind?

Even with perfection, there will always some people with some questions.

Imperfectly yours,

FFF

Archived