Readys prediction

ready182
This topic is 6601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If Kerry wins the electorial vote, even by a slight margin, Bush will do the right thing and concede the election, in the best interest of the country.

However, if Bush wins the electoral vote by a slight margin, Kerry will put his own interests ahead of the countrys, just like Gore did, and have his lawyer assholes fuck with us all for as long as possible.

Ready

Personally, I think it could go either way for BOTH candidates. I think either candidate could concede politely, but I can also see both candidates fighting it tooth and nail as a possibility.

Unfortunately, with the Diebold machines and security issues, I'm worried this one's gonna be a mess, but all we can do is see how things play out.

Ready-- you are a breath of fresh air and common sense-- we've waited so long!! Thanks for not joining the "Eminemesque" myth that all fags are alike!! Republican Victory will be ours for four more years. The burning question remains-- "Where have all the liberals gone? Long time passing..."}(

Kippy

Since there are llikely situations where Kerry could have 8 more Electoral College votes and the Republicans would consider the election stolen, I strongly doubt Bush or rather the religious right will go quietly. Whatever the result, they will seek to undermine President Kerry's legitimacy.

Archived