Bush, Robertson and God

Ignoto
This topic is 6617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to bed expecting to wake up to reports that pigs fly. (See earlier comment about people who vote for Bush because he is a fiscal conservative.) But this is even weirder.

Pat Robertson, the reactionary televangelist who dabbles in politics when he's not trying to make deals with African dictators, says that he talked to Bush before the invasion of Iraq, and Bush said there would be no casualties.

1,100 American deaths later, Bush's people say that Robertson must have misunderstood.

He might be right. Robertson seems to have misunderstood earlier this year, when he told people that God had told him that Bush will win in a landslide.

>I went to bed expecting to wake up to reports that pigs fly.

>(See earlier comment about people who vote for Bush because he

>is a fiscal conservative.) But this is even weirder.

>

>Pat Robertson, the reactionary televangelist who dabbles in

>politics when he's not trying to make deals with African

>dictators, says that he talked to Bush before the invasion of

>Iraq, and Bush said there would be no casualties.

>

>1,100 American deaths later, Bush's people say that Robertson

>must have misunderstood.

>

>He might be right. Robertson seems to have misunderstood

>earlier this year, when he told people that God had told him

>that Bush will win in a landslide.

>

Ignoto, I am so sorry. Kerry will definately balance the budget (oh I forgot Bush screwed it up by popping the internet bubble - not that it happened in Clinton's term...). His trillions of new taxes will help us all. But I keep hoping pigs can fly!

Not that you will feel any better but, I am an atheist and HATE Pat Robertson. For some reason you can't understand that some of us try to put being Gay and life and "secular" beliefs into something that will work for us. Just being Gay, although a huge part of my life, is not EVERYTHING you think it should be. Hmmm, I wouldnt mind cumming every two hours...

mno you have to blame it on the Republicans

>Not that you will feel any better but, I am an atheist and

>HATE Pat Robertson. For some reason you can't understand that

>some of us try to put being Gay and life and "secular" beliefs

>into something that will work for us. Just being Gay, although

>a huge part of my life, is not EVERYTHING you think it should

>be. Hmmm, I wouldnt mind cumming every two hours...

>mno you have to blame it on the Republicans

You may be confusing me with someone else.

Or you may simply be confused.

If John Kerry were responsible for the deaths of 1,100 young Americans, I'd be voting against him too.

But it is Bush who has blood on his hands. If you vote for him, so do you.

That's not a gay issue, and it's not a secular issue. It's just an issue that should separate humans of any sexual orientation, from the snakes who eat their young.

Archived