Alright, I'm Coming Out of The Closet ...

ready182
This topic is 6608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I cannot hide it any more. I admit it, I am, gulp, a

>REPUBLICAN!!!

>

and why do you think anybody gives a shit; hell both of my dogs have a taste for horse shit...but i didn't feel the need to start a thread announcing it.

trust me uncle brucie nobody cares.your voting choices are as irrelevant to thinking people as you are.

>>I cannot hide it any more. I admit it, I am, gulp, a

>>REPUBLICAN!!!

>>

>

>

>and why do you think anybody gives a shit; hell both of my

>dogs have a taste for horse shit...but i didn't feel the need

>to start a thread announcing it.

>

>trust me uncle brucie nobody cares.your voting choices are as

>irrelevant to thinking people as you are.

Well said, young man!

Dear Ready,

I think you are very brave for coming out like that. It's the first step in getting help. Never mind what the others said, because God loves you no matter what. You may be a Republican, but you could still lead a normal, happy life. But please, for the sake of your eternal soul, abstain from any voting or campaigning.

I know this is an unpopular suggestion, the mainstream theory these days is that people are born republican and that it's "normal", but there are still a number of psychologists and therapists out there who view Republicanism as a very curable affliction. It's a difficult process, and time consuming, but I understand that the rate of success is very good; at least 60% of those treated so far have registered as Independent, if not Democrat.

Courage, Ready, courage!

Trix

>How does any gay person vote for a man who wants to deny you

>your basic rights? I just don't get it.

>

>I can think of thousands of reason not to vote for Bush, but

>the fact that he pushed that ridiculous Constiutional

>Amendment is enough.

>

>

I don't think I can get to the thousands but I can think of many reasons not to vote for Bush OR Kerry. But, as I have said before in these posts, if you think the Democrats are pro-Gay you are deceiving yourself. Now if you think the Democrats are less anti-Gay that is fine.

What everyone has to do for themselves is to decide what is more important to them, their life-style, beliefs, security, etc. Unfortunately, calling others "assholes" or the equivalent certainly won't change another person's beliefs. You just reinforce it. It is too bad most of us are too juvenile to realise it.

But in the long run most all of you here just want to insult the minorities (you certainly all understand what that is!), in this case the Republicans, and that is just so sad. You want your family and friends to understand what it is like to be Gay. Yet you can't understand Gay people with different opinions than your own. What a bunch of hypocrites.

>>How does any gay person vote for a man who wants to deny

>

>But in the long run most all of you here just want to insult

>the minorities

>in this case the Republicans,

republicans...minorties,hey cletus what kind of sauce are you on.

the republicans control both houses,and the white house,they used that power to preemptivly attack and occupy a sovereign nation that was at best a low threat to the u.s.; does not sound like a poor little ol minority to me.

oh yea the good ol compassionate republicans,the leaders of there base are nothing more than wannabe mullahs at worse and neo facists at best.they just love dick buying faggots like you,and don't think thats not how they refer to you.

the only member of my family that lived in germany (during your other heros reign) that survived was my grandmother, all of the others died

in the camps.the people supported that facist as strongly as you support this one. when the world saw what germany had done,all those good ol compassionate right wing voters said we didn't know. how pitiful you and your kind are.

Paul,

By the way, Bush's support for the constitutional amendment may be his most brilliant move. Just maybe Bush is smart enough to know that the amendemnt has zero chance of passing -- yet, his suport for it pacifys the extreme right-wing of his party. In other words, everybody wins and no one gets hurt. Brilliant!!!

Ready

>>>How does any gay person vote for a man who wants to deny

>

>>

>>But in the long run most all of you here just want to insult

>>the minorities

>>in this case the Republicans,

>

>

>republicans...minorties,hey cletus what kind of sauce are you

>on.

>the republicans control both houses,and the white house,they

>used that power to preemptivly attack and occupy a sovereign

>nation that was at best a low threat to the u.s.; does not

>sound like a poor little ol minority to me.

>

>oh yea the good ol compassionate republicans,the leaders of

>there base are nothing more than wannabe mullahs at worse and

>neo facists at best.they just love dick buying faggots like

>you,and don't think thats not how they refer to you.

>

>the only member of my family that lived in germany (during

>your other heros reign) that survived was my grandmother, all

>of the others died

> in the camps.the people supported that facist as strongly as

>you support this one. when the world saw what germany had

>done,all those good ol compassionate right wing voters said we

>didn't know. how pitiful you and your kind are.

>

>

By your diatribe I assume your are referring to me. However it is so hard to read. Did you graduate grade school? Or what sauce are you on? The original "minority" I was referring to was "Gay". Does that make an impression on you now? But once again you don't know how to complete a statement without an insult. So sad...

>Dear Trix,

>

>A genuine thanks for sticking up for me (well, sort of!).

>

>Ready

I don't know if you are a bit naive or just hoping. You won't get any sympathy from Democrats here! And if you are pretending you might not be Gay it won't work here. What other people would be on this site (well maybe "straight" hustlers trying to seperate Gays from their money)?

>>

>By your diatribe I assume your are referring to me. However it

>is so hard to read. Did you graduate grade school? Or what

>sauce are you on? The original "minority" I was referring to

>was "Gay". Does that make an impression on you now? But once

>again you don't know how to complete a statement without an

>insult. So sad...

>

Daddy sez: Over the top even for the PR&W forum. Please no personal attacks. FAIR WARNING!

>

>>>

>>By your diatribe I assume your are referring to me. However

>it

>>is so hard to read. Did you graduate grade school? Or what

>>sauce are you on? The original "minority" I was referring to

>>was "Gay". Does that make an impression on you now? But once

>>again you don't know how to complete a statement without an

>>insult. So sad...

>>

>

Daddy Sez: <Sigh>

>I am just curious why you are a Republican? What is it about

>their platform that is attractive to you? What has George Bush

>done to win your confidence?

>

>Inquiring minds want to know???????

I am sorry I almost went to bed only after reading Taylorky (but I was really pissed off at his response) but you asked a legitimate and decent question. I have to get up at 530AM so I have to make this short. In the long run I should be a Libertarian but that vote would be wasted. I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.

I don't believe anything Kerry says and he has not given me anything to believe. He has a plan(s) but all the way through the senate (I am originally from Massachusetts)and until now he still has not told me what. I am not that fond of Bush but I think our soldiers and the security of our country would be better served by Bush. And that is my opinion. But I don't need to be chastised by people like Taylorky. I mentioned earlier that the Democrats are not pro-Gay, at least in my opinion. So you have to take the good and the bad and try to find a way through it. It is not so much pro Bush but more anti Kerry.

If you would like to ask me more please don't hesitate. But if I don't get to bed now I will never make it to work!

"I think our soldiers and the security of our country would be better served by Bush."

Really? He sends them to war for false reasons, he doesn't provide them with adequate support or equipment, he tries to cut veteran's pay...he doesn't listen to the military men who know more than he does about the soldiers needs. You forget that Kerry was a valiant soldier and Bush evaded his duty?

I hope you slept well because the families of 140,000 soldiers probably did not.

> I am a fiscal

>conservative and a social liberal.

And that's why you are voting for Bush?

It's late and I have to get to bed also, but in the morning I expect to get up and see pigs fly.

Because now I have seen everything else.

>> I am a fiscal

>>conservative and a social liberal.

>

>

>And that's why you are voting for Bush?

>

>It's late and I have to get to bed also, but in the morning I

>expect to get up and see pigs fly.

>

>Because now I have seen everything else.

A true fiscal conservative could never vote for Bush. The true fiscal conservatives are appalled by the fact that Bush has run up the national debt, with no real plan toget it back under control. For him to talk about national security, and weaken our country this way is the biggest fraud that he is trying to perpetrate.

Bush is not your man on either of the counts that you site. So what it is it?

>Paul,

>

>By the way, Bush's support for the constitutional amendment

>may be his most brilliant move. Just maybe Bush is smart

>enough to know that the amendemnt has zero chance of passing

>-- yet, his suport for it pacifys the extreme right-wing of

>his party. In other words, everybody wins and no one gets

>hurt. Brilliant!!!

>

>Ready

I don't call it brilliant, I call it sleazy. And you seem to be so excited by the fact that you willbe united with the extrem right-wing religious nut crazies of the Republican party. I hope you have anice time at their socials.

The Constitutional Amendment was rushed to the floor for a vote without ever going through the normal committee process (because it never would have emerged from the committee). The Republicans had time to rush this hateful Amendemtn for a vote even though they knew that it had no chance of passing, meanwhile the Republicna leadership was complaining tha they did not have enough time to act on the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission. What aj oke. they don't care about national security, and they certainly don't care about civil rights.

>>>How does any gay person vote for a man who wants to deny

>

>>

>>But in the long run most all of you here just want to insult

>>the minorities

>>in this case the Republicans,

>

>

>republicans...minorties,hey cletus what kind of sauce are you

>on.

Well actually in KY Republicans are a minotity, 3 Democrats for every 2 Republicans. Yet KY has a Republican Gov ( first one in 30 years), 2 Republican Senators, and 4 out of 6 US Congress persons are Republican. Our state Legislature and most local Governments are controled by Democrats.

BTW, KY's Constitutional Amendment to Ban Gay Marriage, that is on the ballot this November, was co-sponsored by a DEMOCRAT that is also the Democrat running for the US Senate. (But I will vote for him, the lesser of 2 evils)

Just because someone is a Democrat does not make them always right or even the best choice sometimes.

I must admit that this election has many quirks and unexpected turns in it. One I have seen lately is people saying they will vote for Bush because they are tired of all the Hate being thrown his way. An unexpected backlash. Over heard 3 employeees in the break room Monday, and one was saying that very thing even though she said she was not a big fan of Bush and very critical of the Iraqi War. Of the 3, 1 was for Kerry, 1 as mentioned above was for Bush and the 3rd was undecided and mentioned she may not even vote. Don't push people to Bush with insults, give them a real issue to decide on, and maybe a reason to vote. There are many to choose from.

>I am sorry I almost went to bed only after reading Taylorky

>(but I was really pissed off at his response)

Too bad. A lot of gays and lesbians are pissed off at Bush and his supporters because you are trying to write into the Constitution a provision that will deny us the same civil rights as other citizens. If you are going to try to take people's rights away you should expect that they will react negatively toward you. You deserve it.

>I don't believe anything Kerry says and he has not given me

>anything to believe. He has a plan(s) but all the way through

>the senate (I am originally from Massachusetts)and until now

>he still has not told me what.

On health care, Kerry has repeatedly said he wants a program under which the federal government will take over the cost of catastrophic health problems, thus freeing employers of that burden and reducing the cost of employer-provided health insurance. What alternative does Bush offer? He's been in office four years and I have yet to hear him come up with any ideas for reducing the spiraling cost of health care for American workers -- except to make it harder for people injured by medical malpractice to sue.

On Defense, Kerry has repeatedly said he plans to add two combat divisions to the Army in order to relieve the strain of the deployments Bush has ordered. What alternative does Bush offer? I have yet to hear him come up with a concrete plan for dealing with this problem. If Bush had added those divisions in 2001 or 2002 they would be ready for duty now. Instead, he has taken Guard and Reserve units that are supposed to be for the defense of the homeland and forced them into combat roles in Iraq that they were never trained or equipped for. That is the reason for the problems at Abu Ghraib and the reason why an entire platoon stationed in Iraq recently mutinied when ordered to go on a supply mission without proper equipment.

>I am not that fond of Bush but

>I think our soldiers and the security of our country would be

>better served by Bush. And that is my opinion. But I don't

>need to be chastised by people like Taylorky.

CBS News ran a story last night about Army families at bases in the San Diego area that have to go to food banks because the pay and allowances they receive from the military are so little they wouldn't be able to have food on the table otherwise. That is how our military is being "served" by Bush.

Unfortunately your opinion is based on nothing but ignorance of the facts. So it's not an opinion that anyone should respect. Tky was quite right to point that out.

Archived