This is good

Rick Munroe
This topic is 6617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, I didn't click on your latest link. Does that mean I'm rejected from the human race??

You know what? I'm so disgusted with ALL the lying, nasty bs posted by the Democrats, and their parrots, especially when they have NOTHING better to offer than Kerry, that DIE HARD Democrat that I am, I have DECIDED, to vote for Bush!! As Admiral Perry said, damn the torpedos and full speed ahead!!

I HATE BUSH, but this will probably be the last time I get to vote, and I AM NOT going to waste my vote on some wishy-washy pansy assed, mush mouth like Kerry! :(

God, I hate what the Republicans stand for, and the only one I have ever voted for, on any level, local state or national in my entire lifetime was Nixon in 1972. But after reading the total, vitriolic, non-sensical bs on this board towards GWB, and I have to admit being charmed by his humor during the last debate, I'm SO PISSED at the Democrats, that for the 2nd and last time in my life, I'm voting Republican!!!! Stick that in your polling stats!!!! :(

>No, I didn't click on your latest link. Does that mean I'm

>rejected from the human race??

>

>You know what? I'm so disgusted with ALL the lying, nasty bs

>posted by the Democrats, and their parrots, especially when

>they have NOTHING better to offer than Kerry, that DIE HARD

>Democrat that I am, I have DECIDED, to vote for Bush!! As

>Admiral Perry said, damn the torpedos and full speed ahead!!

No one here will be surprised by your "sudden" conversion. After all, you're our resident flip-flopper at the Message Center. Actually, you should vote for Bush. He represents your xenophobic, simplistic, black and white weltanschaung to a T.

>

>I HATE BUSH, but this will probably be the last time I get to

>vote, and I AM NOT going to waste my vote on some wishy-washy

>pansy assed, mush mouth like Kerry! :(

Yes, much better to vote for a phony cowboy who just happens to be afraid of horses, but loves to talk tough and has a penchant for executing people and killing defenseless frogs with firecrackers. Definitely the model of true manhood.

>

>God, I hate what the Republicans stand for, and the only one I

>have ever voted for, on any level, local state or national in

>my entire lifetime was Nixon in 1972. But after reading the

>total, vitriolic, non-sensical bs on this board towards GWB,

>and I have to admit being charmed by his humor during the last

>debate, I'm SO PISSED at the Democrats, that for the 2nd and

>last time in my life, I'm voting Republican!!!! Stick that in

>your polling stats!!!! :(

Charmed by his humor? It sure as hell doesn't take much to charm or amuse you. Of course, you're the one who's always rolling on the floor, laughing your ass off, the guy who seems to have an infinite number of asses to laugh off.

As for not clicking on the link Rick posted, I'll just bet your lying to us again, but considering the remote possibility that you're not, what you would have seen was a video clip that used only the words uttered by various republicans using 911 and fear tactics to hoodwink the public about the war in Iraq. Of course, you didn't need to see this video clip, because obviously, you were hoodwinked all along.

Be honest and quit telling us how much you hate Bush. We know you really worship the ground he walks on.

Guest zipperzone

>I HATE BUSH, but this will probably be the last time I get to

>vote, and I AM NOT going to waste my vote on some wishy-washy

>pansy assed, mush mouth like Kerry! :(

Now why would you say it is probably the last time you get to vote?

Guest showme43

>If only the Dems. would use that clip as an ad and run it 20

>times a day, maybe, just maybe people would finally get the

>truth. That Bush's only intiative and agenda is fear.

>

>We need to move past fear and paint a brighter future for our

>nation.

Amen brother.

Archived