Have you heard of this new fancy shmancy device called the Internets? You can hook one computer to '

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What's the matter big guy? Can't slam Bush on his performance, so you have to paraphrase what he said, in some FEEBLE attempt to discredit him????

WHERE OH WHERE??? is ALL the celebrating at Bush's demise that accompanied his performance during the first debate with Kerry? Oooh, that's right, Bush held his own in this debate, and as a matter of fact, just MIGHT have performed just a TAD more positively than Kerry?

Anyone who supports either candidate, would not be peruaded to change his mind, based solely on this debate, as both candidates performed valiantly, personality wise, so it was just an iteration of their oft stated positions.

If anyone persuaded undecideds to vote for him, then imo, Bush came out ahead. Why? Because he was funny as hell in his comments about "need wood" and "I want the Supreme Court votes". Made Kerry look like the proverbial "stick in the mud".

Based on "likeable persona" only, I would have to give Bush the edge in this debate, and I bet he makes up some of the ground he lost in the first debate.

Those ants have white wings!!! Doesn't that mean that termites are eating out the foundation????

As far as the latest debate goes, Bush held his own against Kerry, this time around, so I expect his approval to rise in the polls after his dip following the last debate.

Bush was FUNNY as HELL! How could anyone not LOVE his "need wood?" comment, which was followed by his "want the SC to vote for me" comment. That humor is very much appreciated by the ordinary citizen, and imo, he didn't lose any votes exhibiting that humor, and most likely gained a lot of votes from the undecideds by doing such.

Don't even ask me about the Redskins. They suck as much as I thought they would, but I still look for them to be 7-9 and with LUCK 8-8 this season, as with time Gibbs will LEAD us to glory again!!! Take that BITCH!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

>As far as the latest debate goes, Bush held his own against

>Kerry, this time around, so I expect his approval to rise in

>the polls after his dip following the last debate.

>he didn't lose any votes exhibiting

>that humor, and most likely gained a lot of votes from the

>undecideds by doing such.

No evidence to back up any predispositions, but looking at the world through rose colored glasses. Give that man a job in the Administration before it leaves town three months from now!

>

>Don't even ask me about the Redskins. They suck as much as I

>thought they would, but I still look for them to be 7-9 and

>with LUCK 8-8 this season, as with time Gibbs will LEAD us to

>glory again!!! Take that BITCH!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

>

Nope, just checking to see if you are keeeping the faith. LOL I'll take the liberty of finding a bitch to take it on my behalf. Do you ever go to the games? It would be cool to watch a game with you. Although I might laugh at your comments more than watch the game. Dolphin fan here so I am suffering as well.;(

I'm duke37 and I approved this message

LMAO! :7

I have never been to a game at FedEX, as it is way too expensive. For those kind of bucks I too can get a BITCH to take it while enjoying the game in the comfort of my own home. Not to mention that from VA, going to the game is a multi-hour trek.

The FINS and the SKINS, the two together couldn't beat a HS team! :)

Best Bushism thus far...

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets!"

Runner up (regarding his plan for Iraq):

"Liberty can change habits."

Honorable mention:

"When a drug comes in from Canada, I wanna make sure it cures ya, not kill ya. ... And what my worry is is that, you know, it looks like it's from Canada, and it might be from a Third World."

(Ouch. War Room concedes that Ontario has probably now shifted from battleground state decisively into the Kerry column.)

UPDATE: Honorable mention, runner-up (regarding his differences with Kerry on economic policy):

"We've got battling green eye shades."

(War Room is impressed, and is scrambling for an antiquarian dictionary... )

UPDATE 2: Honorable mention, second runner-up (responding to "In a second term, who would you name to the Supreme Court and why?"):

I'm not tellin'!

Archived