Jump to content

Log Cabin Repubs: Kerry better than Bush on gay issues


Rick Munroe
This topic is 6647 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recommended Posts

>"Is John Kerry better than George W. Bush on gay and lesbian

>issues? Absolutely...absolutely."

>

>Christopher Barron, Political Director, Log Cabin Republicans

>9/14/04

 

 

Apparently, Christopher doesn't feel that having your head sawed off on video by Islamic savages is a gay or lesbian issue.

 

The narcissism of gays, although not surprising, is still pathetic.

 

However, I do give him points for not saying: "Is John Kerry better than George W. Bush on gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues?"

 

Inclusively yours,

 

FFF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>Apparently, Christopher doesn't feel that having your head

>sawed off on video by Islamic savages is a gay or lesbian

>issue.

>

>The narcissism of gays, although not surprising, is still

>pathetic.

>

>However, I do give him points for not saying: "Is John Kerry

>better than George W. Bush on gay, lesbian, bisexual and

>transgender issues?"

>

>Inclusively yours,

>

>FFF

 

Apparently, the torture, beating and raping of Iraqi Prisoners of war by American Savages isn't a gay issue either.

 

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>The narcissism of gays, although not surprising, is still

>pathetic.

 

The homos who think that you are REQUIRED to be a Democrat if you're gay because Democrats are "better" on "gay issues" actually think that issues like foreign policy, fighting terrorism, the death penalty, gun control, taxation policies, our Israeli/Palestinian policy, economic growth, education, crime policy, immigration controls, etc., are for STRAIGHT PEOPLE ONLY. Only straight people are allowed to care about those issues.

 

If you're gay, you are ONLY gay - you are not anything else. And therefore, as someone who is defined entirely and wholly by your gayness, you are allowed to vote ONLY on ONE type of issue and one issue only - the GAY ISSUE. That has to be the ONLY thing that determines your vote and the only thing that you care about.

 

Thus, it makes them so confused and angry and upset and dizzy if you're gay and don't vote for the candidate who is better on "gay issues."

 

By definition, if you're gay, a candidates' position on gay issues is the ONLY thing you're allowed to consider, and it's "insane" and "self-hating" if you have other issues you consider besides that one.

 

Can you even imagine viewing yourself in such a pitifully limited and reductionst way - having your entire world-view based exclusively upon your identity as a victim-member of a victim-group? How thoroughly nauseating - and yet so pervasive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Jews who thought in 1933 that you are REQUIRED to be a Social Democrat if you're Jewish because Social Democrats are "better" on "Jewish issues" actually thought that issues like foreign policy, invading Poland, the death penalty, rearmament, taxation policies, civil rights, economic growth, education, crime policy, immigration controls, etc., are for CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ONLY. Only Christian people are allowed to care about those issues.

 

If you're Jewish, you are ONLY Jewish - you are not anything else. And therefore, as someone who is defined entirely and wholly by your Jewishness, you are allowed to vote ONLY on ONE type of issue and one issue only - the JEWISH PROBLEM. That has to be the ONLY thing that determines your vote and the only thing that you care about.

 

Thus, it makes them so confused and angry and upset and dizzy if you're Jewish and still vote for the Nazi party because of its position on "Jewish issues."

 

By definition, if you're Jewish, Hitler's position on Jewish issues is the ONLY thing you're allowed to consider, and it's "insane" and "self-hating" if you have other issues you consider besides that one.

 

Can you even imagine viewing yourself in such a pitifully limited and reductionst way - having your entire world-view based exclusively upon your identity as a victim!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>The Jews who thought in 1933 that you are REQUIRED to be a

>Social Democrat if you're Jewish because Social Democrats are

>"better" on "Jewish issues" actually thought that issues like

>foreign policy, invading Poland, the death penalty,

>rearmament, taxation policies, civil rights, economic growth,

>education, crime policy, immigration controls, etc., are for

>CHRISTIAN PEOPLE ONLY. Only Christian people are allowed to

>care about those issues.

 

Great point. There's no difference at all between Jews in Nazi Germany and gay people in Amerikkkkka.

 

And what if you're Jewish and gay? George Bush's policies are much more pro-Israel, and yet Kerry's are more pro-gay.

 

So if you vote for Bush, the homos will tell you how self-hating you are, because being gay is more important than being a jew. But if you vote for Kerry, the jews will tell you how self-hating you are, because being jewish is more important than being gay.

 

Or what if you're Christian and gay? George Bush's policies are much more pro-Christian, and yet Kerry's are more pro-gay.

 

So if you vote for Bush, the homos will tell you how self-hating you are, because being gay is more important than being a Christian. But if you vote for Kerry, the Christians will tell you how self-hating you are, because being Chrisitan is more important than being gay.

 

I think all individuals who define themselves exclusively or primarily by their membership in some identity group should throw themselves off a bridge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>I think all individuals who define themselves exclusively or

>primarily by their membership in some identity group should

>throw themselves off a bridge.

 

Well, since you identify yourself exclusively and primarily with right-wing ideologues (to the exclusion of everything else) you'd seem to be a prime candidate for a swan dive! Name your bridge, hon! A lot of us would like to be there to see you take a flying leap! }(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>>The narcissism of gays, although not surprising, is still

>>pathetic.

>

>The homos who think that you are REQUIRED to be a Democrat if

>you're gay because Democrats are "better" on "gay issues"

>actually think that issues like foreign policy, fighting

>terrorism, the death penalty, gun control, taxation policies,

>our Israeli/Palestinian policy, economic growth, education,

>crime policy, immigration controls, etc., are for STRAIGHT

>PEOPLE ONLY. Only straight people are allowed to care about

>those issues.

 

Since when are those Republican issues??? Those are human issues in any democracy today. And on those issues, Democrats have had by far a better record. Clinton was very close to finding peace in the middle East. While Bush has ailienated virtually everyone in the Middle East accept the Saudi's. I wonder why????

 

Bush has had no other agenda, foreign or domestic other than the war with Iraq and terrorizing Americans into believing his personal enemies are the enemies of the State. And I say again.... "WHERE IS BIN LADDIN???????" He is our true enemy. When are we going to hear Bush say ANYTHING about him????

 

The only domestic thing Bush did was grant an irrisponsible taxc break during a multi billion dollar war that he started single handedly. Now we are so far in dept that inflation is the only thing we have to look forward to in the next Presidential term.

>

>If you're gay, you are ONLY gay - you are not anything else.

>And therefore, as someone who is defined entirely and wholly

>by your gayness, you are allowed to vote ONLY on ONE type of

>issue and one issue only - the GAY ISSUE. That has to be the

>ONLY thing that determines your vote and the only thing that

>you care about.

 

For the record, I am very proud to be Gay. However, that issue aside, on virtually every issue I can imagine, I oppose Bush. He has been the worst President in my lifetime. He has made our country weaker, he has lost the respect of our former allies, he has created the larges national dept since Reagan, Unemployment has been horible during his term and morale in our nation is at an all time low. Mean while, His rich elite buddies are doing just fine.

>

>Thus, it makes them so confused and angry and upset and dizzy

>if you're gay and don't vote for the candidate who is better

>on "gay issues."

>

>By definition, if you're gay, a candidates' position on gay

>issues is the ONLY thing you're allowed to consider, and it's

>"insane" and "self-hating" if you have other issues you

>consider besides that one.

 

As I just stated, I voe on all the issues, and my vote would and must be for anyone but Bush. He must go.

>

>Can you even imagine viewing yourself in such a pitifully

>limited and reductionst way - having your entire world-view

>based exclusively upon your identity as a victim-member of a

>victim-group? How thoroughly nauseating - and yet so

>pervasive.

 

WHat is pitiful is how you stand by a man who has lied to the people, stole an election, sent over a thousand of our kids to die for nothing, put our nation in a huge dept and has no plan to fix the mess he's gotten us into.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In order to post in the Political Issues forum, all members are required to acknowledge that their post is in compliance with our Community Guidelines.  In addition, you acknowledge that it meets the following requirements: 

  • No personal attacks: Attack the issue not the person
  • No hijacking: Stay on the subject of the thread 

  • No bullying, hate speech or offensive terms/expressions

In addition, if the moderators feel someone is reporting content simply because if it’s political stance (such as but not limited to reporting it as off topic but not other off topic replies by those that agree with your stance), the reporting person may receive a warning as well.

Content that does not comply with the above requirements will be removed.  Multiple violations may result in a loss of access to this forum.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...