Invasion of Iran Imminent

Lucky
This topic is 4540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His Royal Majesty George Bush II announced today that despite the lack of evidence, he will soon determine that Iran was involved in the 9-11 attack on the World Trade Center. If consistent with his approach to the same question on Iraq, war will soon follow as Iran is invaded by yet another coalition of the willing.:

Was Iran involved in 9/11 attacks? Dubya wants to know

'I have long expressed my concerns about Iran'

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON — President Bush said Monday the United States is exploring whether Iran had any role in the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, a scenario discounted by the CIA.

“We’re digging into the facts to see if there was one,” Bush said in an Oval Office photo opportunity. Bush noted that acting CIA Director John McLaughlin has said that there was no direct connection between Iran and Sept. 11.

“We will continue to look and see if the Iranians were involved,” Bush said. “I have long expressed my concerns about Iran. After all it’s a totalitarian society where people are not allowed to exercise their rights as human beings.”

“As to direct connections with Sept. 11, we’re digging into the facts to determine if there was one,” said the president, who has branded Iran as part of an “axis of evil” along with North Korea and prewar Iraq when it was ruled by Saddam Hussein.

Bush accused Iran of harboring al-Qaida leadership, seeking a nuclear weapons program and financing terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah.

McLaughlin said on Sunday that the CIA has known for some time that some of the Sept. 11 hijackers were able to pass through Iran. But he said there is no evidence the government in Tehran supported this.

Nothing suggests an official connection between Iran and the 2001 hijackings, he said.

Originally published on July 19, 2004

• 5 years later...
Guest greatness

oh my

You have such a good memory glutes.. :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31iKsin3iPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Archived