Berkley? Yay?

Bilbo
This topic is 6731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm just a bit disappointed, as I tuned in here today specifically hoping to find what y'all had been saying about the possibility in Berkley. (Berkeley? Sorry about my spelling.) I really don't want to be the first to actually say something, but would someone else, please?

Golly, I live in Okland, right next door to Berkley... and I have not a clue as to what you are alluding to. Please, tell us what's going on in Bezerkeley. (I tend not to go there much, as I have a allergy to macrobiotic quinoa-burgers.)

La Trix

This made the front section (not the front page) of the Houston Chronicle yesterday: They have collected way more signatures than they needed to put an item on the ballot. If passed, the city would basically ignore enforcing the prostitution laws - to the same extent that they do the marijuana laws in this age during the medical marijuana revolution. And it would also commit the city to lobby the state to make prostitution legal.

Thank you, Trixie. I found your humor preferable to the other two guys and their "fwah, fwah, fwah"s. Sure, it may be business as usual. But I don't remember the last time I knew that it was a city's official, open and honest policy. And I don't remember the last time it was on the ballot in any city, especially not put there by such a plurality. But, then, we all know about my CRS.

I know better than to get too enthusiastic in print around here. Or do I? ;)

Archived