OliverCrew Visiting DC: A Rare Gem & Superb Talent

dctraveler

I saw Oliver today for a 90-min erotic massage session and he never disappoints: https://rentmasseur.com/olivercrew

Since I tend to get really nasty, stubborn knots, I need a masseur who has solid deep tissue and sports kneading skills. Oliver is a rare 10 out of 10 with his kneading skills from both MF and RM. His rates are not exactly on the bargain side of things but in my honest opinion, he is worth every dollar you pay. Hence this is the third time I have hired him and that in itself is a record hire of traveling masseurs visiting dc. Feel free to PM me for details. 

He's in dc through tomorrow and in philly from 10/4 thru 7th for anyone that wants to have an exceptional massage experience. 

Edited by dctraveler

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a massage with Oliver Crew last week.  I booked a 90 min session with "erotic" on the menu.  The massage was good.  He looked not as cut as in his pics, perhaps a few pounds heavier.  Nice guy.  The "ending" was quite mechanical though.  Perhaps he had an off day, or I wasn't his "type". I'm hesitant to repeat.

4 hours ago, Mike Zuma said:

I had a massage with Oliver Crew last week.  I booked a 90 min session with "erotic" on the menu.  The massage was good.  He looked not as cut as in his pics, perhaps a few pounds heavier.  Nice guy.  The "ending" was quite mechanical though.  Perhaps he had an off day, or I wasn't his "type". I'm hesitant to repeat.

Sorry to hear this. Had another great massage with Oliver last week. 

19 hours ago, Mike Zuma said:

I had a similar experience as well. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good masseur and you will get your money’s worth from the full-length massage and the extras (he’s an honest guy). Probably some lack of chemistry? I didn’t feel the connection that is important for me to repeat 

On 1/25/2023 at 2:45 PM, Mike Zuma said:

Similar experience although I didn’t do erotic.  Decent technical massage; whole thing felt entirely mechanical though.  Won’t repeat.  

1 minute ago, Yoyohey said:

Similar experience although I didn’t do erotic.  Decent technical massage; whole thing felt entirely mechanical though.  Won’t repeat.  

Bummer. Feel bad that it didn't go as well for you. Looks like he's starting to lose his touch a bit as I heard couple other similar sentiments on this forum. 

• 2 months later...

@dctraveler @BeefyDude @Tay @Mike Zuma @Hhuu @Yoyohey Thank you for all the feedbacks. It will help to do my work better. I always trying to deliver best experience for every client.

Furthermore, I believe massage therapy it’s about healing, lifting, shifting and energy exchange. My focus and goal is to provide  ultimate state of relaxation in addition to profound body work.

Connection/chemistry is very personal, couldn’t guarantee but I always here to take care of you.

I feel bad I didn’t meet your expectations/intentions with massage therapy in some way but I see it as a space to grow. 

Thank you again!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a massage with OliverCrew a couple of years ago in Portland and it was just fine. He let me suck his dick in the middle of the massage and I got a HE. He is in Portland frequently, but as it is a bit of a drive for me, I haven't seen him since. His husband is also on Rentmasseur and gives a great massage as well. Both are nice guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw him in DC tonight. Still has a hot body but maybe not like in his photos. Also,  he's very nice and made me feel welcome. Mine was a sensual/erotic massage on a table. There was not a part of my body that he didn't touch and it finished with a nice HE. I'd repeat for sure if I want a good massage but if you are looking for more you might pass. But I got what I wanted. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2023 at 8:42 PM, Down on my Knees said:

I had a massage with OliverCrew a couple of years ago in Portland and it was just fine. He let me suck his dick in the middle of the massage and I got a HE. He is in Portland frequently, but as it is a bit of a drive for me, I haven't seen him since. His husband is also on Rentmasseur and gives a great massage as well. Both are nice guys.

Who's his husband?