Buffboyz

Buffdaddy here. I hope everyone is trying to stay cool 😎 with this hot 🔥 weather we are having in most of the country. 

Now is the time to get on my email list!.. If you're from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Delaware, Baltimore.  We planning on something special come the fall in Philadelphia. Many of you are on it already .

We are up on Long Island twice a month now. 

The email is buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

The Twitter is Buffboyz USA @nudemaledancers

And you can see many of our guys on Www.slowteasinghandjobs.com 

IMG-20220511-WA0002.jpg

On 7/30/2022 at 2:53 PM, Buff Daddy said:

Yes unfortunately I'm half crippled right now with my back. As per my email I was in the Hospital this week . I thought I could make a go of it. This getting old sucks 😔

I hope you feel better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I’m not sure! Buff Daddy could tell you the full roster- I spent most of my time with Mason (pictured above) along with a couple dancers that go by Bruce and Franky. The location had a lot of curtains that helped divide the space into more private groupings, and I didn’t explore that much once I found my favorites. Sorry I can’t be of more help!

Come join us Monday September 26 in Mid Town Manhattan for a weekly Lap Dance M4M night out event. Come get a Lap Dance right after work. We are opening at 6pm. This is a strictly M4M night out. No Drag Queens No screaming Hens. We will have a full complimentary beverage bar. Make sure you're on our email list because this is an email invite only. We will be in a convenient midtown location for our commuters.

buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Twitter Buffboyz USA @nudemaledancers

IMG-20220914-WA0002.jpg