Sao Paulo - sauna never before discussed in this forum

coriolis888

A couple of my Brazilian friends contacted me to let me know that Lagoa and the new replacement sauna for Fragata are not the only total two hustler saunas in Sao Paulo. 

There is another sauna in Sao Paulo located not far from the new Lagoa called "Top Man Club".

https://www.topmanclub.com.br/

The sauna has mixed reviews.  

It is not 100 % hustlers.  Some guys are looking for free sex while most are available for a fee.  You should be able to tell who is whom when you are there and you should confirm with the guy prior to going off with him for private entertainment.  

As the website says, the sauna has private rooms available.  

Two of my friends are very happy with the sauna while one said it is dull but interesting.  

So, if anyone is visiting in or will be in Sao Paulo and is looking for an outing at a sauna instead of Lagoa or the replaced Fragata, give the above linked sauna a try. 

If you go to the link, you will see the address, the hours of operation and the fee for entrance

The fee for the guys is how well you negotiate but the fee is somewhere in the area of prices charged at Lagoa. 

Happy hunting.  

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, coriolis888 said:

I just got a whatsapp call from a friend in Brazil. 

Friday night, he went to the sauna mentioned above.  

He confirmed that a lot of guys in the sauna are there to make money although some are there to meet free sex. 

My friend told me that the sauna management does not allow women or trans in the sauna. 

To make it funny about prohibiting the women and trans from attending the sauna, women or trans are charged R$17,000 reais entrance compared to R$55.00 for men.

Here is a screen shot of the pricing at the sauna:

Affiliated Parking

Park Land - Rua Augusta, 409

We accept all debit and credit cards
Prohibited for children under 18

Operation

Every day from 2 pm to 10 pm.

Prohibited

BRL 55.00
Women/Trans: BRL 17,000.00

Brazilians have an unusual sort of humor.  

It reminds me of the sign in the Thermas Sauna in Barcelona that states that prostitution on the premises is prohibited. The Spanish too have a sense of humour.