411 on Simon in NJ

ketut

3 hours ago, chibiguy said:

Wow. Looks new. Let me know if you end up taking the plunge. 

Yes, first time I've noticed his ad today.  However, Clifton, NJ would require a car to get to.  Certainly not an easily commutable area unless you live out that way.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, koakardred said:

I would suggeset reach out to him. I highly recommend him. Top notch

I know exactly where he’s staying.  I’ve seen that painting/space in person and 3 current masseurs are photographed in front of it.  Do you know if he upsells during the appt?  His rate is listed as $150 but his reviews are for $200 and $250.  Maybe it was the (old) NYC/NJ price? 

2 minutes ago, Deadlift1 said:

We talking about Mike or Simon?

LOL, it is getting a little confusing, and you throw in a bunch of hot men and it becomes a free for all.  
I’m in SFL and was asking about who had moved down here, and that’s Mike, so that’s who I was referring to.  At $150 he’s going to the top of the list.  

2 hours ago, FLJock said:

I know exactly where he’s staying.  I’ve seen that painting/space in person and 3 current masseurs are photographed in front of it.  Do you know if he upsells during the appt?  His rate is listed as $150 but his reviews are for $200 and $250.  Maybe it was the (old) NYC/NJ price? 

Mike does upsell. Dm me 

4 hours ago, Deadlift1 said:

He never upsold me when I saw him 3 yrs ago when he first started out.  He was living with an Argentine bf who also did massage therapy .

The standard massage which is very good is included and some extras. Anything above the expected is a upcharge. YMMV

Mike hasn't moved full time to FL, yet.  I saw him in NJ a week ago. His partner Andres has moved there.  Mike has been going to FL 1 week a month and Andres comes back to NJ for a week.  I have never had an upsell by Mike for the 3+ years I've been seeing him.  I'll add that when Mike travels he doesn't say he's visiting, he just changes his home location.  

I've also seen Simon who the thread is about.  Good massage, clearly trained.  Sensual elements throughout.  However, his roommates came home half way through the massage which was weird/slightly uncomfortable and you could hear them talking down the hall.  

For those who want to know this is Andres: 

https://rentmasseur.com/AndresB

Edited by ketut

I need to correct myself.  Mike does not actively upsell during the massage. He is a very experienced and polite masseuse. 

2 hours ago, ketut said:

Mike hasn't moved full time to FL, yet.  I saw him in NJ a week ago. His partner Andres has moved there.  Mike has been going to FL 1 week a month and Andres comes back to NJ for a week.  I have never had an upsell by Mike for the 3+ years I've been seeing him.  I'll add that when Mike travels he doesn't say he's visiting, he just changes his home location.  

I've also seen Simon who the thread is about.  Good massage, clearly trained.  Sensual elements throughout.  However, his roommates came home half way through the massage which was weird/slightly uncomfortable and you could hear them talking down the hall.  

For those who want to know this is Andres: 

https://rentmasseur.com/AndresB