Johnson’s 411

andymn

Hey guys -

While I’ve been to my share of strip clubs over the years, never to Johnson’s in Wilton Manors. 

I’ll be there next week, and looking for information on lap dances, vip areas, prices, etc. 

Any info, including links to previous posts I can’t seem to find, is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks guys!

Edited by andymn

On 9/22/2021 at 11:24 AM, Noah said:

I haven’t seen Will there since pre-pandemic.  I do miss him!  Maybe I’ve just missed him when he works. 

I haven’t been to Johnson’s since before February 2020. Will is the best and he’s my favorite lol. Hopefully he’ll back around. 

• 5 months later...

I went to Johnson's twice last week: once on a crowded Saturday and once on a less crowded Tuesday.

Saturday was too crowded to be enjoyable for me.  Long waits for drinks, and not enough room for dancers to circulate through the crowd between sets.  They could easily raise the cover charge on Saturdays to thin out the crowd.  There may have been 200 men and 4 women in the audience, but the 4 women got most of the attention from the dancers, which are mostly straight.

Tuesday crowds were more my style, but it still didn't seem as much fun as in the past.  The club looks great, but the dancers appeared uninterested and were constantly going to the bar to count their tips and exchange bills in front of the customers.

It's still a great club and I'm glad it's there for us to enjoy, but the dancers need a little coaching on how to work the room when not in stage.  I'll be back next year

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

I enjoy going to Johnson's, but when I do...  it's more for the stage show than what happens off stage.  

You get to enjoy the guys on stage and the ones that look good to you...  a dollar or two lets you get up close.  Rub the chest a little bit and maybe a peek at the goods as you stuff a bill into the underwear.  

For those that you reaaaaally like...  it might involve a private dance.  But outside of that, as you mentioned they don't really know how to work a room.  In many cases, it's too busy to work it.  In others, they just hide away until it's their time to be called up again.  

I was there the weekend before. Friday and Saturday were both so crowded I only stayed about an hour. Most of that was spent just trying to move through the crowd to find a place to stand without being in someone else's way. I didn't enjoy it at all. Went back Sunday night & it was less crowded, although fewer dancers too. Like RadioRob, I enjoy the stage show, but for me, the claustrophobia that builds isn't worth it.

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week and went to Johnson's on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  It was fairly busy all three nights but never packed.  Good selection of dancers.  Probably something for everyone.   Lots of Latinos(Cuban, Venezuelan, Argentinian).  Also various Europeans and North Americans....including four Montreal dancers.  I had a good time all three nights.  It was actually my first time out at a strip club for two years.  I felt somewhat uncomfortable being around lots of people.  I wore a mask for a period of time but no-one else in the club was masking.  No-one in South Florida wears a mask anymore.  

I didn't do any private dances.  I don't care for the fact that the curtains don't close completely...which limits privacy.    I wouldn't care for Friday/Saturday at Johnson's as I'm not a fan of crowded clubs.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 7:49 PM, EZEtoGRU said:

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week and went to Johnson's on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  It was fairly busy all three nights but never packed.  Good selection of dancers.  Probably something for everyone.   Lots of Latinos(Cuban, Venezuelan, Argentinian).  Also various Europeans and North Americans....including four Montreal dancers.  I had a good time all three nights.  It was actually my first time out at a strip club for two years.  I felt somewhat uncomfortable being around lots of people.  I wore a mask for a period of time but no-one else in the club was masking.  No-one in South Florida wears a mask anymore.  

I didn't do any private dances.  I don't care for the fact that the curtains don't close completely...which limits privacy.    I wouldn't care for Friday/Saturday at Johnson's as I'm not a fan of crowded clubs.  

Nice to hear a report from Johnson's.  Agreed that the club is sometimes too crowded for comfort.  Was there any sign of the planned expansion next door ??  Still wish that parking wasn't such a pain in and around Wilton Manors...

3 hours ago, brettnyc said:

Nice to hear a report from Johnson's.  Agreed that the club is sometimes too crowded for comfort.  Was there any sign of the planned expansion next door ??  Still wish that parking wasn't such a pain in and around Wilton Manors...

I saw no obvious construction going on then again I wasn't looking for it.  I took Uber all three nights, but yes, parking is a pain there.

• 1 month later...

Hi, apparently this guy Rick has been working as a bartender at Johnson’s. I remember him as a stripper for Dancing Bear as “pretty Ricky”, a solo performer as “Eddie Cambio”, and as a model for Wildmant underwear as “Richard Vuolo”. Has anyone seen him there and does he ever dance or do private shows? I love his moves and I am a total sucker for his physique from the Dancing Bear videos. Would love to get a lap dance from him. Thanks.A5D39312-9C96-40F4-91FA-7C72A7AF4ED2.thumb.png.c467c399ec9534bf74188093ba038d7c.png

• 1 month later...

Spent last weekend in FTL. Always a great time in Wilton Manors. Quite a few of the guys at Johnson's talked about a Tampa club opening. The location is already a bar, so "converting it" is expected to happen before the Dallas club opens. I have a pretty good idea where the club might be. Anybody with more info?

5 hours ago, Poppie said:

Anybody with more info?

Yes, I believe I saw a photo on their Facebook page. It was Christoph’s, which if my memory serves, used to be called 2606. (Creative name since the address is 2606 Armenia.)

And I was in Ft. Lauderdale from the 2nd-6th. Is that the weekend you were there?