Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

• 1 month later...

Any reports from the 1/31 Nude party? I’m thinking of flying in for next month’s party.

I flew in for the Adonis party on Halloween. It was great fun.

That said, the state of New York had requirements to quarantine for 10 days upon arriving from a state with positivity rate greater than 15%. That has kept me from returning.

I’m picky about my dancers, so the secret lineups seem like too much of a gamble for me

I get that. But even if they advertised guys some may not show up, right? I haven't been to tons of Adonis events but I know it has happened on more than 1 occasion where the guys for buff-whatever (boys or daddy they keep changing their name) and they don't show up. I think Adonis was pretty spot on this time but that may be because the email went out the day of the event which doesn't help those that need to travel if they are waiting on the lineup. For me they were a bit more on the beefy gym pumped side than what I prefer. Jimmy has the perfect body to me where there's muscle and definition but not what I'd consider a bodybuilder.

The place was easy to find. I did like that there seemed to be more places available for lap dances at the january one. The "mingling" room was very small but there were not as many people as other locations. I still like the nude lap dances over a bar though.

The 2 things that I didn't like is having girls at the check-in. They were very sweet & nice but I dunno, it just throws me off a bit and starts the night a bit uncomfortably for me. And then the music choices were again at time just, truly awful. Yes i know if I'm having a lap dance the last thing I should be thinking about is the music but yup I was. Clearly I'm turning into a grumpy old man.

I get what you mean, it is with those buffdaddy events you would usually get those missing previously advertised guys. Releasing the list on the same day certainly helps Tim and I think he tries to get different type of guys.

I didn't pay attention to the music but I trust your opinion lol

The 2 things that I didn't like is having girls at the check-in. They were very sweet & nice but I dunno, it just throws me off a bit and starts the night a bit uncomfortably for me. And then the music choices were again at time just, truly awful. Yes i know if I'm having a lap dance the last thing I should be thinking about is the music but yup I was. Clearly I'm turning into a grumpy old man.

I've never attended any of those events, but could having girls at the check-in be an "appeasement" for the straight dancers?

I've never attended any of those events, but could having girls at the check-in be an "appeasement" for the straight dancers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...