Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

22 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I’ve never seen so many dancers in one place. Yikes. Did everyone enjoy themselves?  I met a bunch of forum guys I haven’t before and everyone was a joy. How did you all like it? It was my last nude party til May so I got a lot out of my system. Including watching Max jizz on Timothy Champagne. A sweet man came up to me after that public show and said “oh my god, how did you get them to do that?”  My answer was simple. “Money” lol 

Gasp! The scandal of it all! I'm not sure if my virgin eyes would be able to take in all of that shenanigans! Glad to see that Max was showing his best self for everyone lol. I'm sure he got a LOT of OF subscribers after that. Be careful boys, the more OF subscribers the boys get the less likely they are to do the parties.

3 hours ago, 30somethingsexybear said:

Gasp! The scandal of it all! I'm not sure if my virgin eyes would be able to take in all of that shenanigans! Glad to see that Max was showing his best self for everyone lol. I'm sure he got a LOT of OF subscribers after that. Be careful boys, the more OF subscribers the boys get the less likely they are to do the parties.

Cough Bentley cough. :( 

29 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

I rented a plane and am flying them to Colombia in March for my 40th birthday. I’m sure that does you no good though lol 

Happy Early Birthday @Coolwave35!!  Does your Colombia adventure occur at the same time as the March Adonis event?  Please say it doesn’t!  LOL

• 3 weeks later...