Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

I am out of town and unfortunately was not able to attend the nude party last and was so disappointed! Mike Buffalari  was attending and guys like him is what Adonis was all about in the heyday. Big muscle, model looks and sexy as hell! A true OG!.A true Adonis Alpha male! Unfortunately those days are gone, as you don't see the party swarming with this type of guy anymore-there are far and few between. This is what made Adonis legendary. Anyway I miss not seeing Mike as I had many, many great times with this "Adonis"!

10 minutes ago, diehard_002 said:

I was about to ask if the farm boy Stefan showed up and did any farming.. and CW posts this awesome pic which was not part of Tim's original lineup else I would have certainly come for this guy alone. Anyone knows if he is staying in NYC this week and making more appearances ?

I am not sure but he was definitely worth the private performance. 

Wow, was great to meet several forum members last night at the Adonis party. My first time in Tim's new venue and it's great. I heard he made quite a transformation of the space.

Stefan of Tennessee is even better in person!  I didn't get to chat him up and see if the accent is there, but three hours of watching him parade around buck-nekkid sufficed. 

Forum members Ryan Chambers and Bobby Biceps also were in perfect form. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...