OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY OVER

WILL & GRACE's abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season crawls to the finish line tonight.

I hope the (considerable) money earned by all involved was worth the permanent stain on their resumes (I'm sure it was).

I haven't seen a series have such an abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season since WILL & GRACE the last time around.

Could you tell us how your really feel? o_O

WILL & GRACE's abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season crawls to the finish line tonight.

I hope the (considerable) money earned by all involved was worth the permanent stain on their resumes (I'm sure it was).

I haven't seen a series have such an abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season since WILL & GRACE the last time around.

Come on, Ryan Phillippe and Jack were cute together.

‘Will & Grace’ creators talk feud between Debra Messing and Megan Mullally

Creators of NBC favorite “Will & Grace” David Kohan and Max Mutchnick have finally addressed the rumored rift between show stars Debra Messing and Megan Mullally, confirming that there were “squabbles” on set, but that they would never allow such things to overshadow the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season of the hit show.

When asked by EW about the rumored feud between the funny ladies — including Mullally’s decision to take a temporary leave of absence from the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season of the show — Mutchnick insisted that he and Kohan have done their best to keep all focus on the series.

“We always work under this kind of motto that everything’s about the work. It’s just about the work. And so if we stay true to that, then we just keep you guys out of whatever happened on the set this abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season because it would have done nothing but get in the way of the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing stories that we wanted to tell.”

He went on to admit that it “was an abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season” to film, but feels, "the permanent legacy of the show money we all made" is much more important to us than any temporary squabble that would take place on the stage.”

Scuttlebutt surrounding the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season began earlier this year when fans noticed that Mullally and Messing stopped following each other on Instagram. The pair were also rarely pictured together in “Will & Grace”-themed social media posts.

Eric McCormack downplayed talk of a feud last year, telling Us Weekly that “people worried … entirely too much” about it, before adding, “The four of us get along like a house on fire, we always have.”

Edited by samhexum

Creators of NBC favorite “Will & Grace” David Kohan and Max Mutchnick have finally addressed the rumored rift between show stars Debra Messing and Megan Mullally, confirming that there were “squabbles” on set, but that they would never allow such things to overshadow the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season of the hit show.

When asked by EW about the rumored feud between the funny ladies — including Mullally’s decision to take a temporary leave of absence from the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season of the show — Mutchnick insisted that he and Kohan have done their best to keep all focus on the series.

“We always work under this kind of motto that everything’s about the work. It’s just about the work. And so if we stay true to that, then we just keep you guys out of whatever happened on the set this abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season because it would have done nothing but get in the way of the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing stories that we wanted to tell.”

He went on to admit that it “was an abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season” to film, but feels, "the permanent legacy of the show money we all made" is much more important to us than any temporary squabble that would take place on the stage.”

Scuttlebutt surrounding the abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season began earlier this year when fans noticed that Mullally and Messing stopped following each other on Instagram. The pair were also rarely pictured together in “Will & Grace”-themed social media posts.

Eric McCormack downplayed talk of a feud last year, telling Us Weekly that “people worried … entirely too much” about it, before adding, “The four of us get along like a house on fire, we always have.”

So in your OP post you were just plagiarizing?

How is this a horrible season given the high praise for the "I Love Lucy" episode?

Jezz.

Edited by WilliamM

I have to say that I enjoyed the re-boot and much of the character dynamic of Will & Grace remains timeless. However, what was with the tired "Let's have a baby..." nonsense that should have died in the first series go round? I'm not interested in brats as a culmination of anything and it was a horrid way to end it all. More Beverly Leslie please!

You breed 'em, you feed 'em-- don't get me involved!

Peace,

Kipp

Well, I watched the I LOVE LUCY episode. I didn't think I could be disappointed, but I was. MAJORLY!

At the start of the episode Eric McCormack said "WILL & GRACE is shot before a live studio audience." Well, I figured he'd made a grammatical error while giving a preview of the episode's story line and had meant to say "WILL & GRACE ARE shot in front of a live studio audience." You can imagine the letdown... I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, waiting for some awesome climax, but alas... :(

: { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( > : { ( >

Edited by samhexum

I'm disappointed that Debra Messing never performed serious singing, as did Megan Mullally. Messing's off-key singing was often used comedically, but the appealing tonal beauty, strength, and range of her voice were quite evident. An IMdbtv bio states "During her high school years, she acted (and sang) in a number of high school productions, including the starring role in the musical "Annie" and "Fiddler On the Roof." Messing took lessons in dance, singing, and acting."

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

JACK McFARLAND IS GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!!!

33 year old Michael Angarano Elliot is engaged and his fiance is preggers!

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F11%2F02%2FMichael-Angarano-baby.jpg

michael-angarano-maya-erskine-engaged-pregnant.jpg

BTW, I finally watched the rest of W&G's abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, acid reflux-inducing final season,

and I have to admit that the last 9 episodes, while abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, and acid reflux-inducing, weren't quite as abysmal, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, and acid reflux-inducing as the first 9.

I watched this series sporadically over all its life.

What I remember:

I never bought Eric McCormack as gay,

Karen’s reassurance to Jack’s mother that having a gay son is an advantage

“Aw honey, when you have to wear an adult diaper, who else is gone keep you away from backlight and chiffon?”

Beverly Leslie, on first re-meeting of Karen

“Well, if it isn’t Karen Walker... I thought I smelled gin and regret...”

W&G was funny when it felt fresh. That was a long, long time ago.

It ended up feeling more like The Lucy Show instead of I Love Lucy.

"The Lucy Show" received excellent ratings, but I agree with your point. Lucille Ball took Judy Garland's side against CBS when the network thought Judy'CBS show was too New York City and not Indiana or Kansas

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...