PRAGUE

tassojunior

hey all, so i'm in prague now and might extend my trip... :)

had a question as a newbie, besides using rentmen and hunq in prague does anyone have any recommendation to find reviewed gentleman to fulfil some naughtier ideas :)?

sadly the pickings of rentmen/hunq in prague seem slim for reviewed lads.

Edited by samwe

hey all, so i'm in prague now and might extend my trip... :)

had a question as a newbie, besides using rentmen and hunq in prague does anyone have any recommendation to find reviewed gentleman to fulfil some naughtier ideas :)?

sadly the pickings of rentmen/hunq in prague seem slim for reviewed lads.

I'm in Prague right now too and the selection isn't bad. If you check through the thread, most of the guys are here and readily available. Your question is what this thread is about. I arrived 3 hours ago and have scheduled 4 of the top guys mentioned above already.

Sorry I've not kept up the past day. I moved from Zurich to Prague.Luke Volta is playing his money games but I have Adam above at 10pm tonight (Sat !) Vit tomorrow Gabriel (Invictus3) Monday and hopefully David.

I'll do a Zurich summary also.

ADAM Tonight

Screenshot_20180614-151010_Chrome.jpg.e94c9378788b62dfba15a8530984eb15.jpg

Edited by tassojunior

ADAM

Adam just left. Absolutely amazing body and BFE. I had him ranked #2 in July and with David hitting 27 maybe.....

He's a pro bodybuilder and is in a competition in Ostrava next week. He's medium to short, has a heavy almost Russian accent, is very masculine but also very sweet and cute. His butt is perfect and pink and his dick is big. Very popular for good reason. Says he has no boyfriend or girlfriend....just lives working out.

A London client is taking him to Dubai wednesday for a week and another client just celebrated his birthday this week by paying Adam 1000 and 4 other guys 500 each for an all night birthday orgy. He carries a Gucci sling bag. He's fine.

He's lost weight since the earlier photos in July to get shredded. He looks better thin. Otherwise a cherub face.

He wants to come visit me in DC to work a couple weeks. In his broken English its clear he wants to get close to me...he remembers every word from July. After viewing my home security cam yesterday of my #1 getting fucked by 2 guys all night in my bed there may well be an opening.

20181103_235811.jpg.c006ec8f4371eda620c4f9a4cec14350.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-235828_Gallery.jpg.fd4fff42c88fb87bc2a52968792efd7f.jpg

20181104_000018.jpg.ae441f0fac492c7a505f8f6f813ecf68.jpg

20181103_235928.jpg.a9e9175e921d6ded9a3edbf9988fcba3.jpg

Edited by tassojunior

I was asked in message for Zurich hotel advice. It is a super high-priced market so here's a copy of my advice:

HOTELS IN ZURICH

I've stayed at the Crown Plaza in West Zurich and the Holiday Inn Messe- Oerlikin. I cannot recommend either. They are plain and although cheap in price, they end up very expensive in Uber fares. Uber is outrageous in Zurich. Each ride from either is at least $25 each way to the Old Town. Orelikin is a nice urban community though and if you can manage the trains very cheap to get into town. The Swisshotel there is extremely nice and across from the train station. So very convenient to Old Town cheap. It's very cheap for Zurich. About $140 and a 4 star hotel. It's 25 stories.

Of course the Scheuble is across the street from Paragonya and a couple gay bars. It's really nice I hear but marginal 3 star. The Best Western a half block up is a little better. I don't recommend the Alexander or the Basilee which are also there. The Central Plaza is much better and 1 block up. Very famous and historic, true high 4 star, and cheaper than 3 of these. Only the Basilee is cheaper.Central Plaza is @ $150 and the Basilee $120 off peak. The other 3 are about $225 off peak and not close to quality of the Central Plaza. The Basilee is like a cheap Days Inn. The Central Plaza is like any high-class historic urban hotel. The other 3 are rooms above restaurants.

The truly great find for me this trip was the Marriott where I stayed my last day. Amazing find. 40 story luxury 5 star hotel on the northern edge of the historic area. A 5 to 10 minute walk along the river down to Paragonya, about 7 short blocks. If you have any status (or a $20 tip) you can, like me finagle a big upgrade to a high corner room. Mine was on the 36th floor with amazing views of the city. You can usually find it for about $200 off peak online or using the Marriott site with the Senior discount. With the Senior discount I got it through Marriott for $201 and got upgraded to the nicest room I've seen in Zurich. The views !

Best money exchange rates in Prague.

Since none of the guys take plastic or transfers cash is important. ATM withdrawals are horrible and the money rates and fees vary widely. The very best in Prague is Excgange Praha next to the post office off Wenceslas Sq.Best rates and zero fees. But long lines most times.

Edited by tassojunior

20181104_182512.jpg.aab71f73646c72f1809ef93edc436039.jpg 20181104_182558.jpg.7d2daf9e25dfaa6f315b2224ed792a1d.jpg

VIT

Vit just left. He drove all the way up from Olomouc...3 hours. He's as sweet and as cute as ever. He's a very small guy but so amazingly happy all the time. He has a client flying him to London for 3 days Wednesday. Popular guy. He's 28 but looks like a kid he's so small. Looks like a kid except all the (nice) tattoos.

hint....look in the mirror to see a fine butt!

Edited by tassojunior